Summary Global Food & Beverages Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - Food and beverages production data refer to the actual harvested production from the field or orchard, gardens and farms, excluding harvesting and threshing losses and that part of goods not harvested for any reason. Production therefore includes the quantities of the commodity sold in the market (marketed production) and the quantities consumed or used by the producers (auto-consumption). The value of this market is calculated by multiplying the production volume by average manufacturer price.
- The global food and beverages market had total revenues of $10,214.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The food segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $9,959bn, equivalent to 97.5% of the market’s overall value.
- End-consumer demand is critical in this market and the leading market players will need to stock the brands that consumers want. Supermarket giant Tesco and the UK’s largest food manufacturer Unilever had been locked in a battle over wholesale prices in 2016.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the food & beverages manufacturing market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalfood & beverages manufacturing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key food & beverages manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global food & beverages manufacturing market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global food & beverages manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Global food & beverages manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global food & beverages manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global’s food & beverages manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
934 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global Food Additives market is projected to reach US$59 billion by 2025, driven by the growing demand for fresh, flavorful food and beverages with longer shelf life and the ensuing focus on advanced processing technologies. Additives are the backbone of the processed and packaged food industry. They increase...
The global level transmitter market size is expected to grow from USD 3.1 billion in 2020 to USD 3.5 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 2.6%. The growth of the market is attributed to high focus on industrial automation and optimum utilization of resources, increased regulatory emphasis on industrial safety, growing demand for level transmitters...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this U.S. Food and Beverage Industry Cleaning Services Market Report
The US food and beverage industry services market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 7% during 2020–2026.
The floor and wall cleaning segment is expected to...
The North America yeast extract market is expected to reach US$ 561.2 million in 2027 from US$ 389.6 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2020–2027. The growth the North America yeast extract market is attributed to the key driving factors such as the rising demand for natural ingredients in the...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Laboratory Information Management System Market Report
The global laboratory information management system market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 12 % during the period 2020–2026.
The growing automation in laboratories,...
The Europe activated carbon market is estimated to witness a healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of around 4.5%, over the forecast period. Major factor driving the market studied is the augmenting prominence for air pollution control (especially mercury removal). - Threat of substitutes like silica gel and development of better alternatives...
195 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Enzymes has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption and...
The water soluble polymer market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The factors driving the growth of the market studied are the growing shale gas industry in North America and the water treatment industry in the Asia-Pacific region. - On the flip side, other than the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on...
The cooler box market is estimated to be valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 8.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2020 to 2025 Growth in the pharmaceutical industry, ongoing COVID-19 vaccination drives, transportation of processed and fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and other perishable food products...
149 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Dec 2020
This study focuses on China’s Beverage & Wine Cooler market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.