Électricité de France S.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Summary EDF Innovation Lab works in partnership with institutes, financial, and startup organizations across North and South America to find disruptive technologies and form local partnerships, and to effectively expand into new markets, businesses, and services.
In July 2017, EDF Energy joined Cisco and UCL Engineering in their partnership with IDEALondon, a post accelerator workspace empowering tech start-ups.
EDF Pulse collaborates with start-ups, small office/home office (SOHOs), and SMEs to co-develop innovative solutions. The innovation body assists startups in accessing new markets, financing, and helps in the development of novel solutions.
EDF Energy’s Blue Lab is an innovation accelerator that promotes transition to a sustainable, low carbon environment through the development of new technologies and business models.
The report provides information and insights into EDF’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
Scope - EDF is launching initiatives to develop and leverage unique digital solutions aiding customers in understanding and managing energy usage efficiently.
- EDF targets startups that share similar mission and vision in power sector and provides them with an open innovation platform to get their ideas operational, and boost product and solution development.
- The group is actively partnering for electric vehicle charging solutions and has installed various charging infrastructure in private and public spaces in Europe. EDF is leveraging cloud technology from Amazon by implementing WorkSpaces across their IT systems, to keep their employees and customers connected during COVID-19 pandemic.
- EDF has entered into several blockchain-based agreements to enhance distribution and management for energy assets. EDF is leveraging remote-controlled robots for nuclear power plant operations.
- EDF is strengthening its focus on the use of innovative technologies to enhance its digital capabilities. AI, electric vehicles, IoT, cloud, blockchain, cybersecurity, big data, and robotic process automation are among the technologies the company is focusing on.
Reasons to Buy - Gain insights into EDF’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of EDF.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Électricité de France S.A. (EDF) - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Electricite de France SA (EDF) is an integrated electricity company.It has operations in the generation, transmission, distribution, energy supply, trading, energy services and other related services.
The company produces electricity...
The global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the IoT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.3% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The need to efficiently process huge volumes of real-time data being generated from IoT devices, the growing demand for performance management appliances, and the need to reduce downtime and maintenance...
Exxon Mobil Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
ExxonMobil is investing in development of new sustainable technologies and are focusing on advance seismic imaging, data driven operations, and use of collaborative solutions to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
Centrica plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Centrica plc (Centrica) is an integrated energy company.It carries out electricity generation through and combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power stations, and nuclear power plants through its stake in EDF Energy Nuclear Generation.
PG&E Corporation - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
PG&E Corp (PG&E) is an energy holding company.It generates, transmits, and distributes electricity.
The company produces power using nuclear, hydro, fuel cell, solar and fossil fuel sources.PG&E also procures power and electric...
Glencore Plc - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Glencore is tapping key disruptive technologies like artificial intelligence, blockchain, drones, and Internet of Things along with other key technologies including virtual reality and mobile in order to enhance the safety of its employees...
National Grid Plc. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
National Grid Plc (National Grid) is an energy utility, which transmits and distributes electricity and natural gas.The company owns and operates electricity and gas transmission and distribution networks; and also serves as a transmission...
Exelon - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Exelon Corporation (Exelon) is a utility services holding firm.It has operations across complete energy value chain, including energy sales, power generation, and distribution and transmission.
The company produces electricity using nuclear,...
Total SA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Total SA (Total) is an integrated multinational energy company with operations spanning the entire oil & gas chain from exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas to transporting and refining of oil & gas, international oil trading,...
Equinor ASA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Equinor ASA (Equinor), formerly Statoil ASA, is an energy company.It focuses mainly on the exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS).
The company also has operations...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.