Cured Meats (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2024; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact)
- September 2020 •
- 19 pages •
- Report ID: 5975120 •
- Format: PDF
Cured Meats (Savory and Deli Foods) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2024; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad level market review of Cured Meats market in South Africa.
Cured Meats - all types of cured meats which DO NOT require further cooking. E.g. Parma Ham, Spanish hams, Bresaola etc. Excludes Meat Snacks. Excludes cooked sliced meats - e.g. packets of cooked and sliced ham, turkey & beef. In China and other asian countries includes dried meats (e.g. packs of shredded pork)
Cured Meats market in South Africa registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.21% during the period 2014 to 2019 with a sales value of ZAR 6,597.61 Million in 2019, an increase of 6.59% over 2018. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2016, when it grew by 8.39% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2018, when it increased by 6.23% over 2017.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2014-2019 and illustrative forecast to 2024 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Cured Meats and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2016 to 2019 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to South Africa’s Cured Meats (Savory & Deli Foods) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Cured Meats (Savory & Deli Foods) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2016-2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Cured Meats (Savory & Deli Foods) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.