Thailand Pasta and Noodles - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
Summary The Thai pasta & noodles sector is led by the dried & instant noodles category in value terms in 2019.The dried pasta category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel in distribution of pasta & noodles products in the country. Thai President Foods Public Company Limited., Thai Preserved Food Factory Co.,Ltd. and Wan Thai Foods Industry Co.,Ltd are the leading companies in the Thai pasta & noodles sector.
This report on the pasta & noodles sector in Thailand provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2024
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient noodles, ambient pasta, chilled noodles, chilled pasta, dried & instant noodles and dried pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2019-2024
- Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2019
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, and other general retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, paper & board and rigid metal; pack type for: jar, bag/sachet, tub, stand up pouch, carton - folding, can, carton - liquid, bottle, cup, aerosol, and other pack type, closure type for: flip/snap top, screw top, prize off, twist off, plastic tie, foil, sports cap, film, cap, lever closure and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton - folding, bag, sleeve and shrink wrap.
Scope - Per capita consumption and expenditure of pasta & noodles was higher in Thailand than both the regional and global levels in 2019
- Thai consumers prefer premium products in the pasta & noodles sector
- The per capita consumption of dried & instant noodles was higher than other pasta & noodles categories in 2019
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Thai pasta & noodles sector
- Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Thai pasta & noodles sector
Reasons to Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Going stale: Growing competition and changing consumer preferences have reduced revenue Abstract Cereal, Pasta and Baking Mix Manufacturing in Australia Industry operators manufacture prepared cereal foods (including oatmeal), fresh and dried pasta, and baking mixes. This report covers the scope,...
Philippines Bakery and Cereals - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary Country Profile report on the bakery & cereals sector in Philippines provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in France Summary The French bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms.However, the breakfast cereals category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Food & drinks specialists...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in South Africa Summary The South African bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms, while baking mixes category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in the UAE Summary The UAE bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018. However, the cake, pastries & sweet pies category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. ‘Hypermarkets & supermarkets’...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Ireland Summary The Irish bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while savory biscuits is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets and supermarkets accounted...
67 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2017
About Baby Puffs and Snacks Baby puffs are generally prepared from raw materials like grains, which are puffed by using high temperature, pressure, or extrusion. This is considered as convenience food in major developing countries in North America and Europe. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global baby puffs and...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals sector in Belgium Summary Belgian Bakery & Cereals sector accounted for a volume share of 0.74% of the global market and 3.26% of the regional (Western Europe) market, in 2016. The sector was valued at EUR5,190.5 million (US$5,738.3 million) in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals sector in Bulgaria Summary The Bulgarian Bakery and Cereals market is led by the Bread & Rolls category in value and volume terms while the Breakfast cereals market is forecast to register fastest growth during 2016-2021. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading channel for the distribution...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals sector in Norway Summary The Bakery & Cereals sector in Norway is led by the Bread & Rolls market in both value and volume terms, while the Energy Bars market is expected to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution...
Gross Domestic Product Per Capita
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.