Automotive Industry Growth and Emerging Economies - Thematic Research
Summary As the automotive industry’s traditional business models are upended by disruptive technologies and Covid-19, attention will turn once again to emerging economies as a relief from the pressure cooker that traditional markets represent.
Scope - This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
- The analyst has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, the analyst tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores.
- The algorithms in “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Multi-Theme report, covering all stocks, all sectors and all themes, giving readers a strong sense of how everything fits together and how conflicting themes might interact with one another.
Reasons to Buy - Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The market for polyimide films is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied is the increasing demand from the electronics industry. High processing cost of polyimide films is one of the major challenges witnessed in the polyimide films market - Increasing adoption of...
Automotive Megatrends and Markets - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q4 2020 Update)
This report reviews developments in major automotive global markets - with a particular emphasis on growth opportunities - and also considers the new forces, the ‘megatrends’, that are reshaping personal...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Industrial Fasteners Market Report
The industrial fasteners market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 5% during the period 2019–2025.
The global industrial fasteners market is set to display impressive growth during...
Automotive Manufacturing Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Automotive Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also...
The UD tapes market is projected to register a CAGR of 11.1%, in terms of value, between 2020 and 2025. The UD tapes market is projected to grow from USD 151.6 million in 2020 to USD 256.7 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.1%, between 2020 and 2025. The UD tapes market depends heavily on the performance of aerospace & defense,...
TIC market is projected to grow at CAGR of 3.6% from 2020 to 2025
The TIC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from USD 204.2 billion in 2020 to USD 243.7 billion. Factors such as a surge in the illicit trade of counterfeit and pirated goods, the inclination toward outsourcing TIC services, and the high demand...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global PLC Market Report The global PLC market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2019–2025. The global PLC market, which is concentrated in five countries – the US, Japan, China, Germany, and Canada – constitutes...
High gear: A rise in the overnight rate is expected to contribute to a slowdown in demand for used vehicles Abstract Used Car Dealers in Canada The Used Car Dealers industry in Canada has shifted gears and taken off at full speed over the five years to 2019. As economic conditions have improved and...
The market for bio-lubricants is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.25%, during the forecast period (2019-2024). Bio-based lubricants are eco-friendly, and do not have any toxic effect on the ecosystem.
- Bio-based lubricants do not cause skin inflammation, which is generally caused by petroleum-based...
The global cleanroom consumables market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period 2018?2024. The global cleanroom consumables market is set to display impressive growth during the forecast period with some key trends emerging, such as the increased diversity of substrate materials driven by continuously evolving...
Aerospace And Defense
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.