Nanobubbles or ultrafine bubbles are sub-micron (~50nm to ~700nm) gas-containing cavities in aqueous solution with unique physical characteristics that differ from other types of bubbles and have the ability to change the normal characteristics of water. The electrolysis of aqueous solutions produces solutions that are supersaturated in oxygen and hydrogen gas. This results in the formation of gas bubbles, including nanobubbles ?100 nm in size that are stable for ?24 h. Their use drastically improves the efficiency of gas to liquid systems and processes. Properties include:
- Sterilization capability through bactericidal action.
- Removal of contamination without the need for cleaning agents.
- Bio-activation in cells.
- Growth promotion for fish, crustacea and plants.
- Cell protection.
- Heat transfer capabilities to raise or lower the temperature of a liquid rapidly and effectively.
- Vaporization promotion capability for water-cooled cooling towers and evaporation based desalination systems.
- Halt concrete and metal decay.
- Environmental purification and remediation.
Their use is transformative for environmental, food and wastewater treatment industries and they also find application in:
- Water purification/sterilization (various industries).
- Cooling tower de-scaling.
- Medical cleaning applications (sanitization and bacteria control).
- Drug delivery.
- Animal farming-drinking water enrichment (reduces bacterial growth).
- Agriculture and food production (reduction in use of chemicals).
- Aquaculture-oxygenation of fish and aquaculture dams.
- Mining-acid water treatment.
- Oil and gas Industry – oil spill clean-up and storage tanks.
Report contents include:
- Introduction to nanobubbles (ultrafine bubbles).
- Applications of nanobubbles (ultrafine bubbles).
- Market analysis of nanobubbles in Agriculture, Aquaculture, Biomedical, Coolants, Food and beverage production, Mining, Oil and gas, Remediaton , Surface cleaning, and Wastewater purification.
- 21 company profiles.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Industrial Ethernet Market size is expected to reach $15.3 billion by 2027, rising at a market growth of 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period. The adoption of industrial IoT is high due to the requirement for gathering data from several sources sensors integrated into machines) in a factory for real-time control, automation, motion,...
The manufacturing execution system market is expected to grow from USD 11.5 billion in 2021 to USD 17.1 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 to 2026. A few key factors driving the growth of this market include increasing use of industrial automation in process and discrete industries, increasing IT and OT convergence, and the need for...
The SAM motor controller market is expected to grow from US$ 152.56 million in 2020 to US$ 203.32 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9 % from 2021 to 2028. The mounting adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoTs) in plants and factories is expected to escalate the market growth in coming years. The rising adoption...
The global process analyzer market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Process analyzers are electronic tools used for the examination of various industrial processes. They primarily determine the chemical composition and physical properties of substances to enable process optimization and asset protection....
The global control valves market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. A control valve is a mechanical device that is used to regulate the flow of a liquid or gas through internal passages. It consists of a pneumatically or electrically operated actuator that is mounted on a valve for modulating the flow. Some...
One-Way Valve Market by Type (Brass, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, and Others), Application (Oil & Gas, Power, Chemicals, Water & Wastewater, Pharmaceutical and Others) and Sales Type (New Sales and Aftermarket Sales): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027 The one-way valve market was valued...
This IDC Market Perspective provides an overview of the oil and gas industry in 2Q21. It covers M&As, agreements, reorganizations, and major business developments; upstream, midstream, and downstream deals; global LNG contracts; EPC deals; major ICT ecosystem acquisitions and agreements; and ICT contract wins."Digital technologies adoption,...
The global personal protective equipment market reached a value of US$ 54.1 Billion in 2020. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is a collective term used for wearable equipment and gear that protects users against various potential occupational hazards. It primarily includes equipment for the protection of face, eyes, ears, head and feet....
The global infrared imaging market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period (2021-2026). Infrared (IR) imaging refers to the technology that is used for capturing invisible IR radiation and converting it into visible...
The Europe tow prepregs market is expected to grow from US$ 192.83 million in 2020 to US$ 472.59 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% from 2020 to 2028. Economically strong countries such as Germany, the UK, and Russia have witnessed significant growth in the implementation of technologically advanced solutions. Apart...
Aerospace And Defense
Oil And Gas
Foreign Direct Investment
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.