Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations Tests - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations Tests - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations Tests pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations Tests are the genetic tests used to detect monogenetic disorders (like Cystic Fibrosis, Haemochromatosis, Prothrombin Mutation etc), polygenetic disorders (like Asthma , Atherosclerosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Osteoporosis, etc), chromosomal disorders (like Down’s Syndrome, Edwards Syndrome etc), polymorphisms (like HLA-Typing etc).
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations Tests under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations Tests and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Inborn Gene or Chromosome Alterations Tests under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
Summary Compumedics Ltd (Compumedics) is a medical device company.It develops and commercializes computer-based medical products. The company designs, develops and commercializes computer aided medical diagnostic systems.It provides product categories such as sleep diagnostics, neurology diagnostics, brain research...
The global high-throughput screening market size is projected to reach USD 26.4 billion by 2025 from USD 15.3 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to increasing R&D spending by pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, technological advancements in high-throughput...
Summary Cochlear Ltd (Cochlear) is a medical device company that offers implantable hearing solutions.It develops, manufactures and markets electronic implantable hearing devices. The company’s products are suited for people with hearing loss caused by ear nerve damage.Its major products include cochlear implant...
The research antibodies and reagents market is projected to reach USD 14.1 billion by 2025 from USD 10.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The research antibodies and reagents market has evolved owing to factors such as growth in proteomics and genomics research, rising demand for high-quality antibodies for research...
192 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global DNA Sequencing Market to Reach $28.8 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for DNA Sequencing estimated at US$9.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$28.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Diagnostics, one of the segments analyzed...
Increasing R&D spending and initiatives for rare disease and orphan drugs research are set to drive the drug discovery services market.’’
The drug discovery services market is projected to reach USD 21.4 billion by 2025 from USD 11.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of...
2020 Diarrhea PIPELINE HIGHLIGHTS
Diarrhea is one of the widely researched conditions during 2020 with 29 companies actively focusing on realizing pipeline’s potential. Development of Diarrhea medicines is identified as integral to the strategy of the majority of companies operating in the industry.
The nucleic acid isolation and purification market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period (2020–2025). The global nucleic acid isolation and purification market is projected to reach USD 4.8 billion by 2025 from USD 3.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.