Nanocoatings can demonstrate up to 99.9998% effectiveness against bacteria, formaldehyde, mold and viruses, and are up to 1000 times more efficient than previous technologies available on the market. They can work on multiple levels at the same time: anti-microbial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal, self-cleaning and anti-corrosion. Nanocoatings companies have partnering with global manufacturers and cities to develop anti-viral facemasks, hazard suits and easily applied surface coatings.
Their use makes it possible to provide enhanced anti-microbial, anti-viral, mold-reducing and TVOC degrading processes, that are non-toxic and environmentally friendly, allowing for exceptional hygiene standards in all areas of work and life. As a result, it is possible create a healthier living and working environment and to offer holistic solutions to people with a diminished immune system. Nano-based surface coatings prevent the spread of bacteria, fungi and viruses via infected surfaces of so called high-traffic objects, such as door and window handles in public places, hospitals, public buildings, schools, elderly homes etc.
Anti-microbial, Anti-viral, and Anti-fungal Nanocoatings are available in various material compositions, for healthcare and household surfaces, for indoor and outdoor applications, to protect against corrosion and mildew, as well as for water and air purification. Nanocoatings also reduce surface contamination, are self-cleaning, water-repellent and odor-inhibiting, reducing cleaning and maintenance
Anti-microbial, Anti-viral, and Anti-fungal Nanocoatings can be applied by spraying or dipping and adhere to various surfaces such as glass, metals and various alloys, copper and stainless steel, marble and stone slabs, ceramics and tiles, textiles and plastics.
Nanoparticles of different materials such as metal nanoparticles, carbon nanotubes, metal oxide nanoparticles, and graphene-based materials have demonstrated enhanced anti-microbial and anti-viral activity. The use of inorganic nanomaterials when compared with organic anti-microbial agents is also desirable due to their stability, robustness, and long shelf life. At high temperatures/pressures organic antimicrobial materials are found to be less stable compared to inorganic antimicrobial agents. The various antimicrobial mechanisms of nanomaterials are mostly attributed to their high specific surface area-to-volume ratios, and their distinctive physico-chemical properties..
Anti-microbial, anti-viral and anti-fungal nanocoatings applications include, but are not limited to:
- Medical facilities and laboratories
- Medical equipment;
- Fabrics and clothing like face masks;
- Hospital furniture;
- Hotels and other public spaces;
- Window glass;
- Pharmaceutical labs;
- Food packaging areas and restaurants;
- Food processing equipment;
- Transportation, air ducts and air ventilation systems;
- Sporting and exercise equipment;
- Aircraft interiors and buildings;
- Cruise lines and other marine vessels;
- Restroom accessories;
- Shower enclosures;
- Schools and childcare facilities;
Report contents include:
- Size in value for the Anti-microbial, Anti-viral, and Anti-fungal Nanocoatings market, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2030. Historical figures are also provided, from 2010.
- Anti-microbial, Anti-viral, and Anti-fungal Nanocoatings market segments analysis.
- Size in value for the End-user industries for nanocoatings and growth during the forecast period.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges, by end user markets.
- Market outlook for 2020-2021.
- In-depth market assessment of opportunities for nanocoatings, by type and markets.
- Anti-microbial, Anti-viral, and Anti-fungal Nanocoatings applications.
- In-depth analysis of Anti-microbial, Anti-viral, and Anti-fungal surface treatments, coatings and films.
- In-depth analysis of antibacterial and antiviral treatment for antibacterial mask, filter, gloves, clothes and devices.
- Revenue scenarios for COVID-19 response.
- 132 company profiles including products, technology base, target markets and contact details. Companies features include Advanced Materials-JTJ s.r.o., Bio-Fence, Bio-Gate AG, Covalon Technologies Ltd., EnvisionSQ, GrapheneCA, Integricote, Nano Came Co. Ltd., NanoTouch Materials, LLC, NitroPep, OrganoClick, HeiQ Materials, Green Earth Nano Science, Reactive Surfaces, Kastus, Halomine, sdst, myNano and many more.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Soy Protein Market Research Report by Product (Soy Chunks, Soy Flour, Soy Grits, Soy Protein Concentrates, and Soy Protein Isolate), by Application (Animal Feed, Bakery & Confectionary, Dairy & Dairy Replacements, Food & Beverages, and Infant Foods) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The...
Food Glazing Agents Market Research Report by Type (Beeswax, Candelilla Wax, Paraffin, Shellac, and Stearic Acid), by Function (Coating Agents, Film Formers, Firming Agents, and Surface Finishing Agents), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides...
Corn Starch Market Research Report by Type (Modified Starch, Native Starch, and Sweeteners), by Application (Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Paper and Corrugated, and Textile) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Market Statistics: The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major...
The sophorolipid market in Europe was valued at US$ 187.57 thousand in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 274.61 thousand by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2027. The rising demand for sophorolipid from the end-use sectors is the key driver for the Europe Sophorolipid Market’s growth.The effectiveness of sophorolipid...
The Global Corn Starch Market size is expected to reach $18.9 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 7.2% CAGR during the forecast period. Corn starch is a derivative form of the wheat or corn grain. Corn starch is obtained from the kernel’s endosperm. Corn starch finds its application in many culinary, household, and industrial purposes....
The starch derivatives market is estimated to be valued at USD 50.9 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 61.5 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 3.9 %, in terms of value. The market is primarily driven by factors such as increasing consumption of processed food and convenience food.Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing...
UHT equipment is used in the processing of liquid and non-liquid products into commercially viable end-product forms. The UHT processing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5%, during the forecasted period, from 2020 to 2025, to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2025. The growth in the UHT processing market is attributed to an increase in demand...
The Global Yeast Extract Market size is expected to reach $1.7 billion by 2026, rising at a market growth of 4.2% CAGR during the forecast period. Yeast extract comprises cell contents of yeast that lack the cell wall. Yeast is a eukaryotic unicellular microscopic resourceful organism that belongs to the kingdom fungi. It is widely used in...
Emulsifier Market report 2020 presents a strategic analysis of the global Emulsifier market over the forecast period from 2020 to 2026. The report presents a unique perspective on the future landscape of how COVID-19 transformed Emulsifier growth prospects. The overall economic recovery will be the main indicator of the Emulsifier market recovery...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.