Car Rental (Self Drive) North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
- November 2020 •
- 83 pages •
- Report ID: 5995507 •
- Format: PDF
The NAFTA Car Rental industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The car rental industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $36,300.2 million in 2019.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the car rental industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $33,770.4 million in 2019. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $2,209.9 and $319.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the car rental industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $42,875.4 million in 2024, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $2,724.2 and $409.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA car rental market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA car rental market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car rental market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA car rental market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA car rental market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA car rental market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA car rental market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA car rental market?