Retrovirus Rapid Tests and POC - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Retrovirus Rapid Tests and POC - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Retrovirus Rapid Tests & POC pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Retrovirus Rapid Tests are the diagnostic tests used for rapid diagnosis, with immediate results to detect the antigen/antibody of HIV1, HIV 2 (human immunodeficiency virus) and HTLV I, HTLV II (human T-cell lymphotropic virus) viruses.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Retrovirus Rapid Tests & POC under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Retrovirus Rapid Tests & POC and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Retrovirus Rapid Tests & POC under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global immunofluorescence assays market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising R&D spending & healthcare expenditure. Emerging markets are expected...
An organ-on-a-chip is a microfluidic cell culture device that contains continuously perfused chambers. This chip develops a narrow channel for the blood and airflow in organs, such as the lung, gut, liver, heart, and other organs. Such devices produce multiple levels of tissue and organ functionalities, which are not feasible using conventional...
Summary Protagen AG (Protagen) is a medical device company that develops molecular diagnostic and companion diagnostic test equipment.The company’s products include multilisa SSC, multilisa SLE and multilisa RA. It provides products for autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, neuromyelitis optica, systemic...
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include the increased incidence of cancer, globally, and higher acceptance of treatments for cancer in the developing regions, the paradigm shift in healthcare, from disease diagnosis to risk assessment or early diagnosis, and increasing usage of biomarkers in drug development. - Globally,...
Increasing emphasis on early disease detection and prevention is expected to drive the growth of the global carrier screening market. The global carrier screening market size is expected to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2019 to USD 4.0 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. Growth in the carrier...
The intravascular temperature management market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.6% during the next five years. The intravascular temperature management market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.6% to reach USD 272.3 million by 2022 from USD 228.4 million in 2017. Market growth can be attributed the large number of...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.