Hepatitis Tests - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Hepatitis Tests - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Hepatitis Tests pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Hepatitis Test Kits are used to detect or diagnose Hepatitis virus. It includes the sub-segments Hepatitis B Tests and Hepatitis C Tests.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Hepatitis Tests under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Hepatitis Tests and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Hepatitis Tests under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global immunofluorescence assays market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising R&D spending & healthcare expenditure. Emerging markets are expected...
An organ-on-a-chip is a microfluidic cell culture device that contains continuously perfused chambers. This chip develops a narrow channel for the blood and airflow in organs, such as the lung, gut, liver, heart, and other organs. Such devices produce multiple levels of tissue and organ functionalities, which are not feasible using conventional...
The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,873.53 million by 2027 from US$ 356.29 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 23.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is driven by the factors such as increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, increasing focus on human microbiome therapies,...
Summary Protagen AG (Protagen) is a medical device company that develops molecular diagnostic and companion diagnostic test equipment.The company’s products include multilisa SSC, multilisa SLE and multilisa RA. It provides products for autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, neuromyelitis optica, systemic...
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2029
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a rare, fatal cardiopulmonary disease with an annual mortality rate around 10%.The disease is a subset (Group 1) within the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) classification...
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include the increased incidence of cancer, globally, and higher acceptance of treatments for cancer in the developing regions, the paradigm shift in healthcare, from disease diagnosis to risk assessment or early diagnosis, and increasing usage of biomarkers in drug development. - Globally,...
Increasing emphasis on early disease detection and prevention is expected to drive the growth of the global carrier screening market. The global carrier screening market size is expected to grow from USD 1.8 billion in 2019 to USD 4.0 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. Growth in the carrier...
The global interventional neuroradiology market is expected to reach US$ 3,254.55 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,969.39 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% from 2019-2027. Progressive aging population, increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures and rise in the prevalence of the cerebral aneurysm play vital role...
The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,197.08 Mn in 2025 from US$ 257.30 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 21.8% from 2018-2025. The increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases are expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.As per World health organization in 2016, 13% of...
108 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2018
About Pathology Consumables Pathology consumables are laboratory commodities used for the preparation of cell or tissue samples to identify abnormalities in the sample. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Pathology Consumables Market to grow at a CAGR of 6.85% during the period 2018-2022. Covered...
Chronic Disease Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.