Dairy in the United Kingdom
- September 2020 •
- 33 pages •
- Report ID: 6000308 •
- Format: PDF
Dairy in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The dairy market consists of retail sales of butter and spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based and soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, milk, soymilk and soy drinks, yogurt, and fromage frais and quark. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The UK dairy market had total revenues of $17.5bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 2,035.7 million kilograms in 2019.
- Improving economic conditions and consumer spending power are the factors fueling the growth of this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the dairy market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the dairy market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom dairy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom dairy market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom dairy market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom dairy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United Kingdom’s dairy market?