Robotic Surgical System Accessories (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
Summary Robotic Surgical System Accessories (General Surgery) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within General Surgery therapeutic area.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Robotic Surgical System Accessories market for the year 2020 and beyond.Robotic surgical systems are designed to solve the limitations currently present in minimally invasive surgeries (MIS), as well as to improve outcomes in open surgical procedures.
These systems are utilized in a variety of surgical procedures, including cardiovascular, general surgery, orthopedic, neurosurgery, obstetrics, gynecology, and more.
Primary driver of the market is the increasing number of surgical procedures, propelled by the growing global aging population as aging populations are at a higher risk of developing a host of diseases and conditions necessitating the need for surgical interventions. This trend will drive higher volumes of both open and minimally invasive procedures, generating increased need for robotic surgical systems.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are -
Currently marketed Robotic Surgical System Accessories and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Robotic Surgical System Accessories market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Robotic Surgical System Accessories market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Robotic Surgical System Accessories market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered - Intuitive Surgical Inc., Stryker Corp, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Medtronic plc, Smith & Nephew Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Globus Medical Inc., Medrobotics Corp, Siemens Healthineers AG, Ecolab Ltd, Welmed, Inc., and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Scope Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for - - CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Robotic Surgical System Accessories marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Robotic Surgical System Accessories market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Robotic Surgical System Accessories market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Robotic Surgical System Accessories market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Robotic Surgical System Accessories market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Medical technology (MedTech) firms are on the verge of reinventing their role in enabling care delivery due to various external factors, such as continuous margin pressures from providers on account of increasing healthcare costs, changing needs of end users, rapid technological advancements, empowered patient-consumers taking an active role...
Abstract Medical Supplies Manufacturing in China The Medical Supplies Manufacturing industry in China comprises manufacturers of supplementary and supporting materials and supplies for surgery and dentistry, such as medical fillers, surgical dressings, suturing materials, bandages, absorbable hemostatic materials,...
The specialty vehicle market was valued at around USD 92.28 billion in 2020, and it is likely to reach USD 113.21 billion by 2026, anticipating a CAGR of 3.18% during the forecast period (2021-2026). - The economic growth in the later half of past decade (2010 - 2019) has led to the global diversification and initiation of many businesses...
KEY FINDINGS The North America patient experience management market is estimated to project a CAGR of 17.09% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. Partnerships and product launches have raised the competition in the market. Patient satisfaction has become a priority in the region in the last decade, with healthcare regulators...
Apple a day: Many operators will likely engage in mergers and acquisitions to achieve economies of scale Abstract Healthcare and Social Assistance in the US The Healthcare and Social Assistance sector has steadily grown over the past five years. The majority of services offered by subsectors in the...
513 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Contrast Media is projected to reach US$5.3 billion by 2025, driven by the growing number of imaging procedures such as X-Rays, MRI, CT, and Ultrasound supported by the prevalence of chronic diseases among the growing global population and the ensuing diagnostic burden and demand for imaging...
331 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- A Mixed Bag Outlook for Public Safety LTE Amid the COVID-19 Outbreak
- The global market for Public Safety LTE is projected to reach US$14.3 billion by the year 2027, trailing a CAGR of 24.2% over the analysis period 2020 through 2027. While applications in military/border control, law enforcement and firefighting...
385 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Trocars Market to Reach $844.8 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Trocars estimated at US$560.9 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$844.8 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Disposable, one of...
Help on demand: A growing elderly population will likely continue to boost the number of emergency visits Abstract Ambulance Services in the US The Ambulance Services industry exhibited growth over the five years to 2019, driven by demographic shifts. Over the five years to 2024, industry revenue is...
Helping hands: The outbreak of COVID-19 has increased industry funding and revenue Abstract Crisis and Care Accommodation in Australia The industry provides residential care accommodation (except aged care) combined with nursing, supervisory or other types of care as required (including medical). This...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.