Summary Kazakhstan Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-20 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering -
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2020 vs Q3-2019, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2019 provisional data and 2020 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2020 vs Q3-2019, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2019 provisional data and 2020 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2020.
Reasons to Buy - Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Kazakhstan beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Kazakhstan to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2020 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global food and beverages (F&B) coding and marking equipment market reached a value of US$ 1.8 Billion in 2020. In the food and beverage industry, coding and marking equipment are used for providing product-specific information. Common marking and coding formats include barcodes, QR codes and 2D codes, and include information about the...
The global chemical sensors market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Chemical sensors refer to various devices and instruments that are used to determine the presence, concentration and quantity of an analyte. The analyte is any molecule or element that is examined under a chemical condition. The sensors are...
The global yeast market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Yeast is a single-cell microorganism which can grow with or without oxygen. In the presence of oxygen, it converts sugar into energy, biomass and carbon dioxide. Whereas in the absence of oxygen, it does not grow efficiently, and the sugar is converted...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2021
Major players in the ice boxes market are Igloo, Coleman (Esky), Rubbermaid, Grizzly, Engel, Bison Coolers, ORCA, Pelican, Polar Bear Coolers and YETI. The global ice boxes market is expected to grow from $1.05 billion in 2020 to $1.14 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6%.The growth is mainly due to the companies...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Hot Drinks Sector
The global hot drinks sector is forecast to rise from US$218,661.2 million in 2020 to reach US$290,191.9 million by 2025, recording a CAGR of 5.82% over 2020-2025. Asia-Pacific, the largest region, with a value share of 38.1% in the global...
Market Overview: According to the report, the global casein market reached a volume of 375.8 Kilo Tons in 2020. Longer shelf life, large number of applications in the food industry, growing demand of protein-based health drinks, changing dietary habits, population growth, increasing disposable incomes and rising...
The global ink market reached a value of US$ 21.8 Billion in 2020. Ink has been around for centuries and plays a vital role in most aspects of human life. It can be in the form of a liquid or a paste and is primarily produced from materials like solvents, dyes, pigments, resins, lubricants, solubilizers, fluorescents and surfactants. It can...
The global plastic caps and closure market reached US$ 41.6 Billion in 2020. Caps and closures are the final components of the packaging process, they also represent one of the most important parts of the entire process on which the product integrity depends upon. Plastic caps and closures are crucial components in product packaging and play...
137 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Nanosilver Market to Reach $3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Nanosilver estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Electrical and Electronics,...
348 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Fermenters Market to Reach $1.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Fermenters estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Food, one of the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.