Cannabis Market Research Report by Form, by Product Type, by Compound, by Source, by Distribution Channel, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- January 2021 •
- 181 pages •
- Report ID: 6007571 •
- Format: PDF
Cannabis Market Research Report by Form (Concentrated Oil, Cream, Food Additive, Inhaled Liquids, and Supplement Capsule), by Product Type (Concentrates, Flower, leaves, and Seeds), by Compound, by Source, by Distribution Channel, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Cannabis Market is expected to grow from USD 16,231.30 Million in 2020 to USD 53,512.34 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Cannabis Market is expected to grow from EUR 14,231.91 Million in 2020 to EUR 46,920.64 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Cannabis Market is expected to grow from GBP 12,652.20 Million in 2020 to GBP 41,712.55 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Cannabis Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,732,291.71 Million in 2020 to JPY 5,711,123.15 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Cannabis Market is expected to grow from AUD 23,570.01 Million in 2020 to AUD 77,707.04 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cannabis to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Form , the Cannabis Market studied across Concentrated Oil, Cream, Food Additive, Inhaled Liquids, Supplement Capsule, and Tincture Spray.
Based on Product Type, the Cannabis Market studied across Concentrates, Flower, leaves, and Seeds.
Based on Compound, the Cannabis Market studied across Balanced THC & CBD, Cannabidiol (CBD)-Dominant, and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Dominant.
Based on Source, the Cannabis Market studied across Non-Organic and Organic.
Based on Distribution Channel, the Cannabis Market studied across Offline and Online.
Based on Application, the Cannabis Market studied across Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Pet Care, and Recreational.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Cannabis Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Cannabis Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cannabis Market including Acreage Holdings, Aphria Inc., Aurora Cannabis Inc., Cannabis Science Inc., CannTrust Holdings, Canopy Growth Corporation, Chronos Group Inc., Curaleaf Holdings, Green Thumb Industries, GW Pharmaceuticals, Harvest Health & Recreation, HEXO Corporation, Medical Marijuana, Inc., Medmen, OrganiGram, Organigrams Holding Inc., StenoCare A/S, Terra Tech Corp., Tikun Olam, Tilray Inc, Trulieve Cannabis, and Vivo Cannabis Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cannabis Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cannabis Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cannabis Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cannabis Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cannabis Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cannabis Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cannabis Market?