“BI 764524 - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Diabetic Retinopathy in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the BI 764524 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Overview BI 764524 is currently in Phase I/II (NCT04424290) for Diabetic Retinopathy. It is being developed by Boehringer Ingelheim.
Scope of the report The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around BI 764524.
• The report contains forecasted sales for BI 764524 till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Diabetic Retinopathy.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of BI 764524.
Methodology The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
BI 764524 Analytical Perspective • In-depth BI 764524 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of BI 764524 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• BI 764524 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of BI 764524 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
Report highlights • In the coming years, the market scenario for Diabetic Retinopathy is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence BI 764524 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Diabetic Retinopathy are giving market competition to BI 764524 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of BI 764524.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of BI 764524 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the BI 764524.
Key Questions • Which company is developing BI 764524 along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of BI 764524?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of BI 764524?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the BI 764524 development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to BI 764524?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of BI 764524?
• What is the history of BI 764524 and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of BI 764524 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to BI 764524?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the Diabetic Retinopathy?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Dec 2020
Major players in the erythropoietin (EPO) market are Amgen Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Roche Group, Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Celltrion Inc and LG Life Sciences Ltd. The global erythropoietin (EPO) market is expected to decline from $1.01 billion in 2019 to $0.95 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -6.27%. The decline...
KEY FINDINGS The Europe X-ray tube market is predicted to record a CAGR of 3.98%, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The use of the latest technological advancements, such as, artificial intelligence (AI) and predictive analysis, and the increasing research and development activities, are accredited to the region’s...
The global autoinjectors market is projected to reach USD 104.9 billion by 2025 from USD 46.0 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2020 to 2025. Market growth is largely driven by the growing prevalence of targeted therapies, the rising incidence of anaphylaxis, rising preference for self-administration of drugs, usability advantages,...
The Europe electronic skin patches market is registered to project a CAGR of 16.41%, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s key market growth drivers are, the surging number of research and development activities, the rising healthcare expenditure, and the increasing geriatric population.
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2020
Global Capillary Electrophoresis Market 2020-2024
The analyst has been monitoring the capillary electrophoresis market and it is poised to grow by $ 300.97 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period. Our reports on the capillary electrophoresis market provide a holistic analysis, market...
The Europe 3D Ultrasound Market would witness market growth of 8% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). The driving elements for the development of the ultrasound devices market incorporate the government and private subsidizing for R&D in ultrasound imaging, an expanding number of medical care suppliers, development in technology,...
The Europe Urinary Drainage Bags Market would witness market growth of 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). The swift increase in the geriatric population is the main factor that is responsible for the growing demand for urinary drainage bags. Numerous changes occur in the urinary system of an old person such as weakening...
KEY FINDINGS The Europe anticoagulants market is expected to record a CAGR of 8.48%, over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is accredited to the rise in healthcare expenditure, the growing prevalence of venous thromboembolism (VTE) and atrial fibrillation, the increase in the geriatric and...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.