Overview “Zydelig - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Zydelig in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017-2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Drug Summary Idelalisib, sold under the brand name Zydelig is a medication for the treatment of Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, Follicular lymphoma. Zydelig is indicated for the treatment of patients with relapsed follicular B-cell nonHodgkin lymphoma (FL) who have received at least two prior systemic therapies. Idelalisib is an inhibitor of PI3K? kinase, which is expressed in normal and malignant Bcells. Idelalisib induced apoptosis and inhibited proliferation in cell lines derived from malignant B-cells and in primary tumor cells. Idelalisib inhibits several cell signaling pathways, including B-cell receptor (BCR) signaling and the CXCR4 and CXCR5 signaling, which are involved in trafficking and homing of B-cells to the lymph nodes and bone marrow. Treatment of lymphoma cells with idelalisib resulted in inhibition of chemotaxis and adhesion, and reduced cell viability.
In July 2014, the FDA granted accelerated approval to idelalisib (Zydelig tablets; Gilead Sciences, Inc.) for the treatment of patients with relapsed follicular B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma or relapsed small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) who have received at least two prior systemic therapies.
Scope of the report The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Zydelig.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Zydelig till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Zydelig.
Methodology The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Zydelig Analytical Perspective • In-depth Zydelig Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Zydelig in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Zydelig Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Zydelig covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
Report highlights • In the coming years, the market scenario for Zydelig is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Zydelig dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Zydelig and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Zydelig.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Zydelig from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Zydelig in the market.
Key Questions • What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Zydelig are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Zydelig?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Zydelig?
• What are the chemical specifications of Zydelig?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Zydelig, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Zydelig in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Zydelig and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Zydelig?
• In which countries Zydelig got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Zydelig?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Zydelig?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Zydelig development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Zydelig?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Zydelig?
• How is the market trend of Zydelig is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Zydelig?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
“HYQVIA - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Chronic inflammatory demyelinating Syndrome in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the HYQVIA in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and...
‘Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)– Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030’ report deliver an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of PNH in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), and Japan. The PNH market report provides...
“Venetoclax - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Diabetic Macular Edema in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the Venetoclax in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the...
“VENETOCLAX - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Follicular lymphoma in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the VENETOCLAX in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the...
The protein A resin market is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from USD 1.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. The protein A resin market has witnessed increasing consumption due to increased monoclonal antibody production on account of the pandemic situation worldwide.. Growth in the market can primarily...
‘Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) – Epidemiology Forecast—2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology of PNH in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH): Disease Understanding PNH...
The fill finish manufacturing market was valued at US$ 6,129.03 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 12,547.23 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the fill finish manufacturing market is mainly attributed to factors such as rising adoption of prefilled syringes for parenteral...
The global recombinant proteins market is projected to reach USD 1.7billion by 2026 from USD 1.0billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. The market growth is primarily driven by factors such as increasing government investments and R&D expenditure in pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, growing industryacademia collaborations,...
State of the Biopharmaceutical Industry 2021
2021 promises to be a year of continued innovation and change in the biopharmaceutical industry. While the biopharmaceutical sector has traditionally been labelled as highly resistant to recessions, COVID-19 has presented and will continue to...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Dec 2020
Major players in the pegfilgrastim biosimilars market are Mylan, Biocon, Mundipharma, Pfizer, Sandoz, Coherus, Intas Pharmaceuticals and Fresenius Kabi. The global pegfilgrastim biosimilar market is expected to decline from $534.43 million in 2019 to $453.11 million in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -15.22%. The decline...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.