Australia Cyber Security Market By Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Others), By Solutions Type (Identity & Access Management, Risk & Compliance Management, Encryption & Decryption, Data Loss Prevention, Unified Threat Management, Firewall, Antivirus & Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Infrastructure Security, Others), By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud), By End Use Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Defense, Energy & Power, Retail, Healthcare and Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The Australian Cyber Security Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period.The Australian Cyber Security Market is driven by the growing cyber security concerns from both internal and external sources within organizations.
This has drastically increased the demand for organization security solutions in order to minimize the damage to the IT resources and important organizational data.This in turn is expected to positively impact the market growth during the forecast period.
Furthermore, increasing adoption cloud computing, machine learning, IoT, AI, among others in cyber security solutions is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth through 2026.However, dearth of skilled professionals to prevent cyber attacks and manage the cyber security solutions can hamper the market growth over the next few years.
Besides, adhering to cyber security norms and standardization can also restrict the market growth.
The Australian Cyber Security Market is segmented based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and region.Based on deployment mode, the market can be bifurcated into on-premise and cloud.
The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the associated benefits such as scalability, flexibility, low operational costs, auto-update feature, among others.Based on end-user industry, the market can be fragmented into BFSI, IT & telecom, defense, energy & power, retail, healthcare and others.
The healthcare segment is expected to hold a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increased use of cyber security solutions in hospitals, diagnostic labs, clinics, ambulatory centers, among others to protect patient records.
The major players operating in the cyber security market are IBM Australia Ltd., Broadcom, Fortinet Australia, Cisco Systems Australia Pty Ltd, Oracle Corporation Australia Pty Ltd, Trend Micro Australia Pty Ltd, Microsoft Australia, Rapid7 Australia Pty Ltd., AWS Australia, Juniper Networks Australia Pty Ltd and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
• To analyze and estimate the market size of the Australian Cyber Security Market from 2016 to 2019. • To estimate and forecast the market size of the Australian Cyber Security Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026. • To classify and forecast the Australian Cyber Security Market based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and regional distribution. • To identify dominant region or segment in the Australian Cyber Security Market. • To identify drivers and challenges for the Australian Cyber Security Market. • To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Australian Cyber Security Market. • To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Australian Cyber Security Market. • To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Australian Cyber Security Market. The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of service providers across the globe.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe. The analyst calculated the market size of the Australian Cyber Security Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key Target Audience:
• Cyber security service provider companies • Market research and consulting firms • Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers • Organizations, forums and alliances related to cyber security The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, the Australian Cyber Security Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below: • Australia Cyber Security Market, By Security Type: o Network Security o Endpoint Security o Application Security o Cloud Security o Content Security o Others • Australia Cyber Security Market, By Solution Type: o Identity & Access Management o Risk & Compliance Management o Encryption & Decryption o Data Loss Prevention o Unified Threat Management o Firewall o Antivirus & Malware o Intrusion Detection/Prevention System o Infrastructure Security o Others • Australia Cyber Security Market, By Deployment Mode: o On-Premise o Cloud • Australia Cyber Security Market, By End-User Industry: o BFSI o IT & Telecom o Defense o Energy & Power o Retail o Healthcare o Others • Australia Cyber Security Market, By Region: o New South Wales o Queensland o Northern Territory o Tasmania o Victoria o Western Australia o South Australia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Australian Cyber Security Market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Aviation Cyber Security Companies are revising their long-term strategies to emerge stronger in the post-COVID pandemic scenario. After facing series of challenges such as supply chain disruption, demand fluctuations, other pressing concerns during 2020, companies are revising their strategies through modifying the composition of product portfolios,...
489 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Information Security Products Market to Reach $83 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Information Security Products estimated at US$56.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$83 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% over the analysis...
276 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Digital Mining Market to Reach $20.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Digital Mining estimated at US$9.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$20.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Automation...
Cyber threat intelligence (CTI) is a collection of data, information, and knowledge about past, present, and future cyberattacks.It is the cornerstone of mature cyber defense programs and a sought-after product category that allows organizations to adapt their security posture to the rapidly changing threat landscape.
In the post-COVID-19 scenario, the global zero trust security market size is projected to grow from USD 19.6 billion in 2020 to USD 51.6 billion by 2026, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4% from 2020 to 2026. The market growth is driven by various factors, such as increasing cyber-threats, growing mandates from government...
Secure SD-WAN refers to solutions (product or services) that offer SD-WAN connectivity and security capabilities to create a secure SD-WAN environment to protect remote branches, users, devices, and cloud applications from cyber threats when connected to external Internet and cloud services using insecure Internet broadband and/or cellular...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2021
Global Quantum Cryptography Solutions Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the quantum cryptography solutions market and it is poised to grow by $ 243.23 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 24% during the forecast period. Our report on the quantum cryptography solutions market provides...
“The growing demand for ICT services and mobile handset data will drive an increase in operator business revenue in Croatia between 2020 and 2025.” This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Croatia for businesses of all sizes. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2021
Global Data Security Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the data security market and it is poised to grow by $ 2.85 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of over 14% during the forecast period. Our report on the data security market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends,...
The shipping industry is responsible for about 90% of global trade by volume. Governments prioritize the safe and secure transportation of goods, including from land to sea at port sites, to ensure economic stability and growth.Ports are regarded as national infrastructure and are both a potential terrorist target and an entry point for terrorists;...
Location Based Service
Container Traffic Volume
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.