Summary The global armored vehicles market is valued at US$23.0 billion in 2020 and will grow at a CAGR of 4.01% to reach a value of US$34.1 billion by 2030. The cumulative market for global armored vehicles is anticipated to value US$311.9 billion over the forecast period. The demand for armored vehicles is anticipated to be driven by the European region, including countries such as France, Spain, Poland and the UK. The North American region will hold the second largest position globally, exhibiting a steady pace of growth over the forecast period with a CAGR of 5.24%. Major military forces around the globe are presently undertaking modernization efforts to replace legacy platforms in the face of modern threats. Those efforts will support market growth over the next decade.
The global armored vehicles market is expected to be led by Europe, with a revenue share of 34.8%. Major European markets have increased their defense budgets and have tried to maintain that throughout the pandemic. This will allow them to implement significant procurement projects without major delays. The European market is projected to spend US$108.6 billion cumulatively on armored vehicles over the forecast period. In 2020, regional expenditure is expected to be US$8.9 billion and increase to US$11.6 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 2.73%.
Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) is expected to be the largest segment of the armored vehicles market over the forecast period. There are several major IFV acquisition programs currently being implemented around the world, including the Australian Army’s Land 400 Phase 2 - Boxer CRV, Singapore Army’s Next-Generation Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFV) - Hunter AFV, the UK’s Army Ajax & Boxer - Mechanised Infantry Vehicle, the Romanian Army Soviet-Designed Military Gear Replaceemnt Program - Piranha 5 and the French Army’s EBRC Jaguar among others.
Most military forces around the globe are implementing modernization programs to replace their legacy armored vehicles or because of the need for new equipment that will serve new force structures.For instance, major countries such as the US, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, UK, and others, have aging fleets of vehicles that need to be replaced.
In the case of Belgium and France, the new vehicles will allow the development of highly mobile, well-protected forces which will significantly improve their land force’s capabilities
Key Highlights - The global armored vehicle market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.01% over the forecast period.
- The global armored vehicle market is classified iacross various categories; Main Battle Tanks (MBT), Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFV), Armored Personnel Carrier (APC), Light Multirole Vehicles (LMV), Armored Engineering Vehicles, Tactical Trucks, Armored Support Vehicles, Light Utility Vehicles (LUV).
- The global armored vehicle market is expected to be led by Europe with a revenue share of 34.8%. The growth in Europe market is attributed to spending by countries such as Russia, France and the UK among others.
- Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) is expected to be the largest segment of the armored vehicles market over the forecast period.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup’s, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
Scope In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: Detailed analysis during 2020-2030, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: Insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the existing armored vehicle projects being executed and planned worldwide. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2020-2030.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global armored vehicle market. It provides an overview of key players, their strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons to Buy - Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global armored vehicle over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different armored vehicle segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global armored vehicle market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global armored vehicle market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top armored vehicle providers around the world. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Military Embedded Systems Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2018 to 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include emergence of electronic warfare, growing demand for advanced electronic combat systems, and advancement in wireless technologies. Based...
The Global Armored Vehicles Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2018 to 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include development of modular and scalable armored vehicles , increasing military modernization plans across the globe, and increased adoption of unmanned combat...
Stand guard: Electronic security systems are expected to pose a threat to industry revenue growth Abstract Security Services in the US The Security Services industry provides security measures for businesses and public areas that have chosen to outsource security systems rather than take on the logistical...
The requirement for effective and successful defense operations is the key factor influencing the growth of the armored vehicles market across the globe. The global armored vehicles market size is projected to grow from USD 11.6 billion in 2020 to USD 15.4 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2025. Growing demand for armored...
Pitched battle: Increasing geopolitical tensions are anticipated to maintain a high demand for exports Abstract Tank & Armored Vehicle Manufacturing in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Tank and Armored Vehicle Manufacturing industry benefited from a strong recovery after taking a direct hit from...
Increasing geopolitical tensions in emerging economies. The global ballistic protection market size is projected to reach USD 17.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2020 to 2025. Rising political unrest and instability, as well as increasing incidences of terrorism, have prompted military and law enforcement forces and the material...
Defense mechanism: Rising defense spending and geopolitical tensions will boost industry demand Abstract Armored Vehicle Manufacturing The Armored Vehicle Manufacturing industry experienced significant declines over the five years to 2018. Prior to the five-year period, US combat operations in the Middle...
The Global Military Ground Vehicle Propulsion System Market Anticipated to Reach to $17.31 Billion by 2030 Key Questions Answered in this Report: • What are the trends in the global military ground vehicle propulsion system market across different regions? • What are the major driving forces that...
The Armored Vehicle Procurement and Upgrade Market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 4.76% during the forecast period.
- Due to the ever-increasing need for national and regional security, countries, such as India, the United Kingdom, France, and the United States are anticipated to be the primary centers in the market studied....
The Global Military Vetronics Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2018 to 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include development of advanced vetronics for next-generation military vehicles, increasing breaching incidences at borders and interoperability in vetronics...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.