Overview “Enhertu - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Enhertu in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Drug Summary Trastuzumab deruxtecan, sold under the brand name Enhertu is a medication for the treatment of HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer. It is a monoclonal antibody which acts as DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors.
In December 2019, the Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval to fam-trastuzumab deruxtecan-nxki (ENHERTU, Daiichi Sankyo) for patients with unresectable or metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer who have received two or more prior anti-HER2-based regimens in the metastatic setting.
In December 2020, Daiichi Sankyo Company and AstraZeneca’s trastuzumab deruxtecan has been recommended for conditional marketing authorization in the European Union (EU) as monotherapy for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable or metastatic HER2 positive breast cancer who have received two or more prior anti-HER2 based regimens.
Scope of the report The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Enhertu.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Enhertu till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Enhertu.
Methodology The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Enhertu Analytical Perspective • In-depth Enhertu Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Enhertu in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Enhertu Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Enhertu covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
Report highlights • In the coming years, the market scenario for Enhertu is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Enhertu dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Enhertu and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Enhertu.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Enhertu from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Enhertu in the market.
Key Questions • What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Enhertu are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Enhertu?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Enhertu?
• What are the chemical specifications of Enhertu?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Enhertu, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Enhertu in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Enhertu and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Enhertu?
• In which countries Enhertu got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Enhertu?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Enhertu?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Enhertu development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Enhertu?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Enhertu?
• How is the market trend of Enhertu is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Enhertu?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Biopreservation refers to the process of preserving cells, tissues or organs outside of their native environment for extended period of time. It has emerged as an effective preservation technique for long-term storage. Owing to this, biopreservation has become vital for the success of various clinical and commercial...
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
Pharmacovigilance Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Provider (In-house, Contract Outsourcing), By Product Life Cycle, By Type, By Process Flow, By Therapeutic Area, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Pharmacovigilance Market Growth & Trends
The global pharmacovigilance...
The global high-throughput screening market size is projected to reach USD 26.4 billion by 2025 from USD 15.3 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to increasing R&D spending by pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, technological advancements in high-throughput...
The microplate reader market was valued at US$ 534.5 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 704.4 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2020–2027. The market is attributed to increasing research and development in the pharmaceuticals industry, and escalating incidence of infectious diseases. However, high...
Medical Information Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Provider (In House, Outsourcing), By Therapeutic Area, By Product Life Cycle, By Company Size, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027
Medical Information Market Growth & Trends
The global medical...
Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFB1) - Transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGF-?1) is a polypeptide member of the transforming growth factor beta superfamily of cytokines encoded by the TGFB1 gene. It plays an important role...
Interleukin 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 30 molecules. Out of which approximately 29 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Interleukin 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, outlays...
The global healthcare contract research organizations (CRO) services market is expected to reach US$ 87,859.08 million by 2027 from US$ 43,208.57 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 9.5% from 2020 to 2027. The increasing expenditure in R&D and outsourcing activities, and rising number of clinical trials are the...
Medical Writing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Clinical, Regulatory), By Application (Medical Journalism, Medico Marketing), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027 The global medical writing market size is expected to reach USD 7.7 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 10.9%...
In Vitro Diagnostics
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.