Overview “Phesgo - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Phesgo in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Drug Summary Hyaluronidase/pertuzumab/trastuzumab, sold under the brand name Phesgo, is a new fixed-dose subcutaneous (SC) formulation that combines Perjeta and Herceptin with Halozyme Therapeutics’ Enhanze drug delivery technology. Roche has combined two monoclonal antibodies that can be administered by a single SC injection.
In June 2020, - Roche announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Phesgo, a fixed-dose combination of Perjeta (pertuzumab) and Herceptin (trastuzumab) with hyaluronidase, administered by subcutaneous injection in combination with intravenous (IV) chemotherapy, for the treatment of early and metastatic HER2-positive breast cancer.
Scope of the report The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Phesgo.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Phesgo till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Phesgo.
Methodology The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Phesgo Analytical Perspective • In-depth Phesgo Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Phesgo in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Phesgo Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Phesgo covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
Report highlights • In the coming years, the market scenario for Phesgo is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Phesgo dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Phesgo and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Phesgo.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Phesgo from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Phesgo in the market.
Key Questions • What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Phesgo are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Phesgo?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Phesgo?
• What are the chemical specifications of Phesgo?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Phesgo, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Phesgo in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Phesgo and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Phesgo?
• In which countries Phesgo got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Phesgo?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Phesgo?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Phesgo development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Phesgo?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Phesgo?
• How is the market trend of Phesgo is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Phesgo?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
“Axial spondyloarthritis - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 30+ companies and 30+ pipeline drugs in Axial spondyloarthritis pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route...
“Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 25+ companies and 25+ pipeline drugs in Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by...
‘Granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast – 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of GPA in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), and Japan. The GPA market report...
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’; Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 36 molecules. Out of which approximately 35 molecules are developed by companies and remaining...
285 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics Market to Reach $22.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Multiple Sclerosis Therapeutics estimated at US$20.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$22.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.3% over the...
272 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2021
Antisense & RNAi Therapeutics Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global antisense & RNAi therapeutics market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing...
Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Hyperalgesia - Drugs in Development, 2021, provides an overview of the Hyperalgesia (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape. Hyperalgesia is an increase...
‘Crohn’s Disease (CD) - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast—2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the CD, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the CD market trends in the United States.
The CD market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, CD market share of the individual therapies,...
Retinitis Pigmentosa - Opportunity Assessment and Forecast
Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is an inherited retinal dystrophy that is caused by mutations in genes that code for proteins involved in maintenance and function of the photoreceptor cells, cones and rods.While RP genotypes are heterogenous,...
Prescription Drug Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.