‘Hemophilia A - Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Hemophilia A epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Hemophilia A Understanding
Hemophilia is a general term for a group of rare bleeding disorders caused by a congenital deficiency of certain clotting factors. The main form of hemophilia is hemophilia A; it is different from hemophilia B. The main difference between them is that hemophilia B is associated with a deficiency in factor IX (9) while hemophilia A is associated with deficiency of factor VIII (8). About 80% of people with hemophilia have hemophilia A. It is worth noting that, about 30% of severe hemophilia A patients develop neutralizing anti-FVIII alloantibodies (inhibitors), which render the FVIII replacement ineffective. According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), screening tests and clotting factor tests are involved in the diagnosis. Blood tests that show if the blood is clotting properly are screening tests. In order to diagnose a bleeding disorder, clotting factor tests, also called factor assays, are required. The type of hemophilia and the severity are shown by this blood test.
Epidemiology Perspective The Hemophilia A epidemiology division provides the insights about historical and current Hemophilia A patient pool and forecasted trend for each seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Key Findings The overall prevalent cases of Hemophilia A in 2020 are projected to be around 43,243 in the 7MM that are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Hemophilia A epidemiology [segmented as Total diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A, Severity-specific diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A, Inhibitor-specific Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A and Total Treated Cases of Hemophilia A] scenario of Hemophilia A in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom), and Japan from 2020 to 2030.
Country Wise- Hemophilia A Epidemiology • In the United States, the total number of prevalent cases of Hemophilia A was 14,630 cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
• In the year 2020, the total prevalent cases of Hemophilia A were 23,284 cases in EU-5 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
• In Japan, the total number of prevalent cases of Hemophilia A was 5,329 cases in the year 2020 which are expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2018–2030.
• Severe Hemophilia A cases are more prominent in comparison to mild and moderate. Additionally, moderate and severe accounts for 75% of the Hemophilia A patient pool.
• In the 7MM, approximately 30% of severe hemophilia A cases develop inhibitors, i.e., 6,422 patients with inhibitors in 2020. In addition to this, 70% of the Hemophilia A cases were observed without inhibitors. The number of cases for both categories will increase during the study period.
Scope of the Report • The Hemophilia A report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, and pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment patterns.
• The Hemophilia A Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Hemophilia A in the seven major markets (7MM: United States, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and Japan)
• The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Hemophilia A in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
• The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population.
• The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Hemophilia A.
• The report provides the segmentation of the Hemophilia A epidemiology by diagnosed prevalent cases in the 7MM.
• The report provides the segmentation of the Hemophilia A epidemiology by severity-specific cases of Hemophilia A in the 7MM.
• The report provides the segmentation of the Hemophilia A epidemiology by with inhibitor and without inhibitor-specific cases of Hemophilia A in the 7MM.
• The report provides the segmentation of the Hemophilia A epidemiology by treated cases of Hemophilia A in the 7MM.
• 10-Year Forecast of Hemophilia A epidemiology • 7MM Coverage
• Total diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A
• Severity-specific diagnosed Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A
• Inhibitor-specific Prevalent Pool of Hemophilia A
• Total Treated Cases of Hemophilia A
We interview, KOL’s and SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the over Hemophilia A scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered • What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Hemophilia A?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the Hemophilia A epidemiology across the 7MM and which country will have the highest number of patients during the study period (2018–2030)?
• What would be the total number of patients of Hemophilia A across the 7MM during the study period (2018–2030)?
• Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the study period (2018–2030)?
• At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in the 7MM during the study period (2018–2030)?
• What are the various recent and upcoming events which are expected to improve the diagnosis of Hemophilia A?
Reasons to buy The Hemophilia A Epidemiology report will allow the user to -
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Hemophilia A market
• Quantify patient populations in the global Hemophilia A market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and gender that present the best opportunities for Hemophilia A therapeutics in each of the markets covered
• Understand the magnitude of Hemophilia A population by its severity
• The Hemophilia A epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and PhD level epidemiologists
• The Hemophilia A Epidemiology Model developed is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 10-year forecast period using reputable sources
Key Assessments • Patient Segmentation
• Disease Risk and Burden
• Risk of disease by the segmentation
• Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Geographies Covered • The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2018–2030
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global immunofluorescence assays market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising R&D spending & healthcare expenditure. Emerging markets are expected...
17 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Dec 2020
Positive net migration will be the main driver of UK population growth in 2019-2040. Ageing will be a key demographic trend over this time, transforming consumer trends and putting further pressure on state resources. Immigrants will make up over a tenth of the UK population by 2040, with those from Poland and India continuing to make up the...
573 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Oct 2020
Looking Beyond Today’s Challenges to Tomorrow’s Healthcare Needs. Genetic Testing to Reach $18.9 Billion as the Burden of Non-Communicable Diseases Grows Bigger
The global market for Genetic Testing is forecast to reach US$18.9 billion by the year 2027, trailing a post COVID-19 CAGR of 8.6% over the analysis period 2020 through 2027....
278 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global Anatomic Pathology Market to Reach $26.3 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Anatomic Pathology estimated at US$18.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$26.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Instruments, one of the segments...
Summary SomaLogic Inc (SomaLogic) is a life science company that discovers, develops and commercializes life science research tools and clinical diagnostic products.The company’s products include SOMAscan assay and SOMAmer reagents. Its SOMAscan reagents is a proteomic platform that combines the properties of antibodies...
17 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2020
After peaking in 2024, depopulation will occur in Germany up to 2040 as falling net migration rates are no longer able to mitigate increasingly negative natural change. As birth rates drop and longevity climbs, ageing will accelerate transforming consumer trends and putting additional pressure on state resources. Urbanisation will continue...
Healthy future: Despite the mounting likelihood of new regulation, industry revenue will likely grow Abstract Cryogenic Biobanking Services Since the landmark scientific achievement of human genome sequencing in 2003, the Cryogenic Biobanking Services industry is increasingly viewed as the link between...
Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 (TGFB1) - Transforming growth factor beta 1 (TGF-?1) is a polypeptide member of the transforming growth factor beta superfamily of cytokines encoded by the TGFB1 gene. It plays an important role...
185 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global Pathology Instruments Market to Reach $4.3 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Pathology Instruments estimated at US$3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Diagnostics, one of the segments...
Abstract Fleet Telematics Systems Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of fleet telematics systems. Fleet telematics systems are used to monitor, map and track vehicle fleets in the field. Digital maps and Global Positioning System (GPS) technology allow for real-time visualization...
Research And Development
Wholesale Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.