In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this U.S. E-Prescribing Market Report
The U.S. e-prescribing market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.68% during the period 2022–2027.
U.S. E-PRESCRIBING INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
E-prescribing uses healthcare technologies to improve prescription accuracy, enhance patient safety, and ensure cost savings. Also, e-prescribing allows real-time, secure, and bi-directional electronic connectivity between prescribers and pharmacies. Telehealth in the country is also growing rapidly as healthcare providers are implementing more sophisticated health IT infrastructures. The rise in third-party vendors offering add-on telehealth services and advancing practice management tools are allowing to integrate more consults into providers’ workflow, and these advancements will boost the e-prescribing services in the market.
• Rising concerns over medication and prescription errors resulting in drug overdose deaths are driving the demand for electronic prescribing, accelerating the growth of the US e-prescribing market.
• High adoption of EHRs and the launch of new government initiatives and incentive policies are creating opportunities for emerging players, thereby driving the growth of the market.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the US data center market –
• Growing Rack Power Density
• 5G Connectivity and Edge Data Center Deployment
• Deployment of Microgrids in Data Centers
• Sustainable Initiatives Increase Among the Data Center Operators
• Innovative Data Center Technologies
• Innovative UPS Battery Technologies
The report considers the present scenario of the U.S. e-prescribing market and its market dynamics for the period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply side of the market. It also profiles and analyses leading companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
U.S. E-PRESCRIBING MARKET SEGMENTATION This research report includes a detailed segmentation by:
• Delivery Mode
• Medication Type
• In the e-prescribing market, electronic prescribing of medications has become one of the core functions of EHR that has been available for decades and is mainly used in acute care. Over the same period, other forms of HIT, including prescription monitoring programs and disease registries, began to be more widely deployed.
• The EPCS technology can enable healthcare providers to directly integrate opioid prescription information into EHRs, which can improve patient safety, help prevent diversion, fraud, and the ECPS systems can streamline clinician workflow and reduce patient burden.
Market Segmentation by Type
• Standard E-prescribing
• EPCS (Electronic prescribing of controlled substances)
Market Segmentation by Delivery Mode
• Web and Cloud-Based
• On-Premises and Desktop
Market Segmentation by Modality
Market Segmentation by Medication Type
• Behavioural and Mental Health
• Pain Medication
VENDOR ANALYSIS • Several EHR vendors are integrating e-prescribing services into their EHR software to attract the attention of end-users utilizing the EHR services. These vendors are focusing on providing integrated e-prescribing services, contributing to the major share of the market.
• Players who have significantly contributed to the growth of the US e-prescribing market are Surescripts, DrFirst, Practice Fusion, and Insync Healthcare Solutions. However, the market is expected to experience high growth and competition due to the growing small- and mid-size players collaborating with the technology providers to promote their e-prescribing solutions.
• Cerner Corporation
• Henry Schein Inc.
• InSync Healthcare Solutions
• Practice Fusion Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
• Aegis Healthcare
• Allscripts Healthcare
• Bravado Health
• Change Healthcare
• Daw Systems
• Dr. Chrono
• MD Toolbox
• Medical Information Technology Inc
• NextGen Healthcare
• Streamline Healthcare Solutions
• TenEleven Group
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. How big is the U.S. e-prescribing market?
2. What are the factors driving the US e-prescribing market?
3. Who are the key players in the e-prescribing market in the US?
4. Who are the end-users in the e-prescribing market in the US?
5. Which segment has the highest share in the US e-prescribing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This report considers the present scenario of the Colombia data center market and its market dynamics for 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT •...
The data center generator market is expected to reach US$ 6,729.53 million by 2028 from US$ 4,693.00 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2028. The overall market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa, and South & Central America. Germany, France, the UK,...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Kuwait Data Center Market Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities Report Kuwait is an emerging IT hub in the Middle Eastern region. Under the initiative Vision 2035, Kuwait aims to be a “financial and commercial” center in the Middle Eastern region....
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this India Data Center Market Report The enterprise adoption of cloud-based services, big data analytics, and IoT services has been a strong force for data center investments in India. COVID-19 has significantly aided the demand for data center services...
The report considers the present scenario of the Peru data center market and its market dynamics for 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Peru data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.22%...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Central and Eastern Europe Data Center Industry Outlook & Forecast Market Report Central and Eastern Europe data center market witnessed investments of USD 7.25 billion in 2021 and will witness investments of USD 10.68 billion by 2027, growing at...
The Global data center power market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.58% during the forecast period 2022-2027. The rising adoption of mega data centers is driving the market. Implementing fewer mega data centers depending on their locations can allow a company to enjoy advantages of certain local benefits with low energy prices, climate,...
The report considers the present scenario of the Vietnam data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Vietnam data center is expected to grow...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this U.S. Data Center Power Market Report The rapid growth in cloud, IoT, AI, and ML is driving investments from data center service providers, which is propelling data center market growth. In 2021, over 110 data center projects were launched or were...
The report considers the present scenario of the Canada data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Canadian data center market is expected...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.