United Arab Emirates PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Summary The Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah are among the best performing regions in the UAE. They contribute 98.11% to the GDP and are home to 81.98% of the UAE’s population, as of 2020.
Services contributed 53.6% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (36.9%). Agriculture contributed only 0.7% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020.
Scope - The UAE government allocated Infrastructure AED4.5bn (US$1.23bn) in the federal budget 2021.
- According to the World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI), transport and logistic infrastructure in the UAE improved over the last two years with a jump in ranking, from 13th out of 160 countries in 2016, to 11th in 2018
- Dubai Financial Market General Index (DFMGI), exhibited a sharp decline before recovering over the past year. On February 19, 2021, the DFMGI stood at 2,576.32, compared to 2,728.05 on February 19, 2020.
Reasons to Buy - Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: