Executive Summary Global Biologics Safety Testing Market was valued at USD 3463.90 Million in the year 2020. Major factors driving the growth of this market are the growth in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry driven by government support, the positive trend of R&D investment in the life science sector, increasing number of drug launches, high incidence and large economic burden of chronic diseases. In the coming years, emerging markets and increasing pharmaceutical outsourcing are expected to offer growth opportunities for players in the biologics safety testing market. The rising need for biologics has resulted in unprecedented growth in the number of biopharmaceutical companies. Increasing competition to develop therapeutically advanced drugs on a large scale has compelled manufacturers to improve aspects of manufacturing processes such as productivity and cost-efficiency.
High kits and reagents accounted for the largest share of the market among product type segment. The growth of high kits and reagents are driven by repeat purchase of kits and reagents as compared to instruments and increasing adoption of kit-based testing. Additionally, Services followed by High kits & reagents and Instruments will also boost the biologics safety testing market in coming years.
Moreover, growth in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, tremendous R&D ventures by new players in the life sciences industry, and increment in number of new medications launches in recent years drive the biologics safety testing market. However, stringent government directions for endorsement of biologics and high cost of medication advancement restricts the market development. Likewise, legislative aid towards giving assets to biologics advancement and its safety is predicted to offer lucrative market growth avenues. Growing pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, rising investments in research and development by key players in the life sciences industry, and rising number of new drugs entering into the market are few factors driving the biologics safety testing market. Regulatory organizations are working towards implementing relevant standards for biological safety to ensure the patient’s safety.
Among the regions, North America accounted for the largest share of the biologics safety testing market in 2020. Factors such as strong R&D trend in life sciences and growth in pharmaceutical industries will drive the biologics safety testing market in the North American region. The dominant share can be attributed to high investments in biotechnology, increased adoption in cancer research, and the development of new biologics, vaccines, & drugs.
Scope of the Report • The report analyses Biologics Safety Testing Market by Value.
• The report analyses Biologics Safety Testing Market Product Type (High Kits & Reagents, Instruments, Services).
• The report further assesses the Biologics Safety Testing Market by Application Type (Vaccine & Therapeutics, Blood & Blood Based Products, Gene Therapy and Others).
• The report further assesses the Biologics Safety Testing Market by Test (Endotoxin Tests, Sterility Tests, Bioburden Tests, Adventitious Agent Detection Tests and Others)
• The Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, U.K, Italy, China, Japan, India and South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of Major Mergers & Acquisitions, Technological Innovations, and Role of Manufacturers during COVID Pandemic. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented By Region, By Product, By Application, and By Test. Additionally, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The companies analysed in the report include Lonza Group Ltd., SGS S.A., Sartorious AG, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Samsung Biologics, Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Maravai life sciences, Wuxi APPTEC, Eurofins Scientific.
• The report presents the analysis of Biologics Safety Testing Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
• Biologics Safety Testing suppliers
• Hospitals and healthcare units
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Investment Banks and Equity Firms
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Formulation Development Outsourcing market was valued at approximately USD 8,055 million in 2020 and is expected to witness a revenue of USD 12,650 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period. The rapidly evolving threat of COVID-19 is impacting lives, communities, businesses, and industries around the world. The...
The global heparin market reached a value of US$ 6.7 Billion in 2020. Heparin, denoted by the chemical formula C12H19NO20S3, is a sulfur-containing polysaccharide that acts as an anticoagulant or a blood thinner. It prevents the formation of blood clots inside blood vessels and is used for the treatment of heart conditions and unstable angina....
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Apr 2021
Major players in the radiopharmaceuticals market are Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Bayer, GE Healthcare, Novartis AG, Cardinal Health, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc., Bracco Imaging S.p.A., Nordion, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Sterigenics International), Mallinckrodt plc, and Curium. The global radiopharmaceuticals market is expected...
The microcarrier market is majorly driven by factors such as rising demand for cell-based vaccines and therapeutics, the rapid growth of biologics and biosimilar industry, and increasing R&D and availability of funding for cell therapy research. Many of the current biologics in the pipeline are targeting the indications, which are small-molecule...
The global biologics safety testing market is projected to reach USD 6.2 billion by 2026 from USD 3.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 12.4% during the forecast period. The growth of the global biologics safety testing market is driven by factors such as the growth in the biologics and biosimilars markets, growing concerns over cell culture contamination,...
The global single-use assemblies market is projected to reach USD 6.3 billion by 2026 from USD 2.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 23.3% during the forecast period. The growth of the single-use assemblies market can primarily be attributed to the major advantages of single-use technologies as compared to traditional stainless-steel assemblies,...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Apr 2021
Major players in the oral biologics and biosimilar market are Novartis, Rani Therapeutics, Eli Lilly and Co., AstraZeneca plc, Novo Nordisk A/S, Biocon Limited, Oramed Pharmaceuticals, BiosanaPharma, Entera Bio Ltd. and Allergan plc. The global oral biologics & biosimilar drugs market is expected to grow from $3.53 billion in 2020 to...
The solvent evaporation market was valued at US$ 470.77 million in 2020 and it is projected to reach US$ 821.41 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2021–2028. The factors such as increasing expenditure on R&D, growing development of large-molecule biopharmaceuticals, and surging demand for pure samples in...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Feb 2021
Global Single-use Bioprocessing System Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the single-use bioprocessing system market and it is poised to grow by $ 5.13 bn during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period. Our report on single-use bioprocessing system market provides a holistic analysis,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.