Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021
- March 2021 •
- 162 pages •
- Report ID: 6063528 •
- Format: PDF
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021
According to the recently published report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’; Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 36 molecules. Out of which approximately 35 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Interleukin-1 is a cytokine which plays an important role regulation of immune and inflammatory responses. It helps leukocytes pass through blood vessel walls to sites of infection and causes fever by affecting areas of the brain that control body temperature. There are two forms of interleukin-1, alpha and beta. IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity.
The report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’ outlays comprehensive information on the Interleukin 1 (IL1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Interleukin 1 (IL1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 4, 6, 4, 17, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Immunology, Oncology, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Central Nervous System, Dermatology, Infectious Disease, Genetic Disorders, Metabolic Disorders, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Hematological Disorders, Respiratory and Ear Nose Throat Disorders which include indications Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), Gouty Arthritis (Gout), Inflammation, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, Atopic Dermatitis (Atopic Eczema), Autoimmune Disorders, Behcet Disease, Colorectal Cancer, Epidermolysis Bullosa, Esophageal Cancer, Familial Mediterranean Fever, Metastatic Melanoma, Muckle-Wells Syndrome, Myocardial Infarction, Pericarditis, Prostate Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sickle Cell Disease, Solid Tumor, Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Acne Vulgaris, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Alcoholic Hepatitis, Allergic Rhinitis, Atherosclerosis, Bacterial Cystitis, Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma), Bladder Cancer, Brain Cancer, Cancer Pain, Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Cervical Cancer, Cholangitis, Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Endometrial Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome (Familial Cold Urticaria), Follicular Lymphoma, Gastric Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Head And Neck Cancer, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hearing Disorders, Hemorrhagic Shock, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Inflammatory Pain, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Kidney Fibrosis, Knee Osteoarthritis, Limited/Distal Colitis, Liver Fibrosis, Lymphoma, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Ovarian Cancer, Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Multiple Sclerosis, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Neonatal Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease, Neuropathic Pain (Neuralgia), Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Osteoarthritis, Osteosarcoma, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Renal Cell Carcinoma, Sarcoidosis, Schnitzler Syndrome, Seizures, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Stroke, Systemic Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic-Onset Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Still Disease), Transitional Cell Cancer (Urothelial Cell Cancer), Traumatic Brain Injury and Type 2 Diabetes.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Interleukin 1 (IL1)
- The report reviews Interleukin 1 (IL1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Interleukin 1 (IL1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Interleukin 1 (IL1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Interleukin 1 (IL1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Interleukin 1 (IL1)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Interleukin 1 (IL1) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope