Executive Summary The Global Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market was valued at USD 2192.55 Million in the year 2020. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing demand for donor screening are some of the major factors driving the market growth. Rising cases of road accidents, trauma, and surgeries have also led to significant demand for transfusion, thus, driving the market. In addition, there is an increasing risk of Transfusion-Transmitted Infections (TTIs) that has led to high demand for donor screening.
The demand for blood transfusion has experienced an upsurge since the past several years. This is attributed to a large number of patients undergoing surgical procedures for various chronic diseases, such as aplastic anemia, sickle cell anemia and leukemia. This has prompted key players to focus on research & development for advanced instruments, assays and kits in blood banks and hospitals.
The field of Blood Transfusion Diagnostics and blood banking continues to evolve as new infectious agents emerge and as there is increased recognition of non-infectious hazards of transfusion. Increased risk associated with blood transfusion in certain patient population, such as those critically ill or undergoing cardiac surgery has brought a new desire to understand better the beneficial and adverse effects of blood transfusion and of the blood storage lesion, with the continued goal to improve transfusion therapy.
The recent COVID-19 pandemic has presented expansion opportunities for Blood Transfusion Diagnostics market. A series of plasma transfusion trials are being conducted in the United States. Practitioners extract the liquid medium from recovered patients and introduce it to infected ones. This “convalescent plasma” is anticipated to boost the immunity of patients battling the disease.
Scope of the Report • The report analyses the Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market by value (USD Million).
• The report analyses the Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market by Product (Kits & Reagents, Instruments).
• The report analyses the Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market by Application (Disease Screening, Blood Grouping).
• The report analyses the Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market by End User (Hospitals, Blood Banks and Others).
• The Global Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific) and By Country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, U.K, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of the attractiveness of the market and also presented by region, by Streaming Type, Component and by End Users.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Danaher, Hologic Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Promega Corporation, Bio Kit.
• The report presents the analysis of Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
• Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Companies
• Transfusion Medicine Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary The Global Injectable Drugs Market was valued at USD 414.88 Billion in the year 2020. Increasing prevalence of diseases such as diabetes, cancer and auto-immune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis with an upsurge in the number of chronic diseases have driven the need for drug delivery...
The market size of microcapsule is estimated at USD 8.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 13.4 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2021 to 2026. The microcapsule market is on course for intense growth across different end-user industry verticals such as pharmaceuticals & healthcare, food, household & personal care, textiles,...
Executive Summary The Covid-19 pandemic has restricted the movement of people, confining them in their homes, caused severe trauma and stress in the form of sadness and loneliness and has affected the mental health of individuals. As a result, in many countries, people are facing medical conditions like depression and anxiety....
The pen needles market is expected to reach USD 2.2 Billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 1.3 Billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.2%. Growth in the market is largely driven by the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and the favorable reimbursement scenario in selected countries. On the other hand, the preference for alternative modes of drug...
292 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2021
Ultrasound Devices And Equipment Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact And Recovery provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global ultrasound devices and equipment market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down. Description: Where...
Anesthesia is one of the most essential components for any surgical procedure. It induces temporary unconsciousness and loss of protective reflexes. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 51 million inpatient surgeries and 53 million outpatient surgeries were performed in the United States in 2017, with...
The corporate wellness solutions market is projected to reach USD 94.6 billion by 2026 from USD 61.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.1%. Growth in the market is driven by rising adoption of corporate wellness programs by employers, increased uptake of technology-powered corporate wellness solutions and substantial burden of chronic lifestyle...
The global dPCR and qPCR market size is projected to reach USD 7.6 billion by 2025 from USD 4.9 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.0%. The growth of this market is driven majorly by factors such as the rising incidence of target infectious diseases and genetic disorders; technological advancements in PCR technologies; increasing investments,...
The global medical engineered materials market size is projected to reach USD 29.1 billion by 2025 from USD 15.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 13.0%. This growth is attributed to the increasing healthcare expenses in emerging economies, and rising geriatric population increasing need of advanced medical technologies and devices. Also, innovations...
The medical cameras market is projected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2026 from USD 2.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Market growth is largely driven by the increasing number of surgical procedures, growing demand for endoscopic procedures, technological advancements, and increasing investments in endoscopy and...
Surgical Procedures Performed
Chronic Disease Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.