Customer Experience Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End-use (BFSI, Retail), By Analytical Tools (Speech, Text Analytics), By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), By Touch Point Type, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
The global customer experience management market size is expected to reach USD 27.12 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 17.5% from 2021 to 2028. The increasing importance of understanding consumer behavior and their preferences is driving various organizations and brands to adopt customer experience strategies for providing the best service performance in real-time. Moreover, the growing use of digital channels by consumers to communicate with brands and organizations is expected to boost market growth over the coming years. Furthermore, the companies can become better differentiators by implementing customer experience management (CEM) solutions, which are perceived to be significant in the current competitive environment.
The rising demand from buyers for a personalized experience across various industries is a significant trend escalating the market growth.Customer experience management signifies evolving sets of technologies and practices to make a constant transformation within organizations to meet and go beyond consumer expectations.
Business organizations have recognized the importance of CEM as it supports them in strengthening their brand presence, increasing consumer loyalty, reducing consumer churn, and increasing business revenue.
Technological advancement is transforming the way a buyer interacts with and reacts to the brands across various channels.Currently, consumers use numerous devices to understand, evaluate, and finalize products.
The digital technology disruption has helped consumers to demand a smooth experience while interacting with companies across multiple touchpoints or channels. Owing to the evolution in buyer expectations, organizations are progressively involved in restructuring their CEM strategies to successfully position and reposition their brands and products while retaining buyers as their strategic focus.
Customer Experience Management Market Report Highlights • Speech analytics is estimated to record the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028 due to its rising popularity as a result of the increasing number of voice-enabled searches and contact centers
• Moreover, speech analytics enables enterprises to identify the areas of trends, opportunities, and concerns through calls
• The mobile touch point type segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increased use of smartphones, which is encouraging enterprises to develop mobile marketing strategies
• The BFSI segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period as CEM solutions enable BFSI enterprises to maintain their quality standards and reduce internal inefficiencies
• The cloud-based deployment segment is estimated to attain a significant market size, in terms of revenue, by 2028 as cloud technology offers the benefit of low-cost integration of a CEM system within the existing business environment
• The Asia Pacific regional market is anticipated to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the presence of call centers, increasing trend of social media marketing, and the growing emphasis on CEM and buyer satisfaction across industries and sectors
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC study describes the IDC MaturityScape for the future of customers and consumers."In a digitally accelerated world, customer experience (CX) is outpacing the actual product or service as the key decision criteria when customers decide who they are going to purchase from. The future of customers and consumers (FoCC) requires organizations...
Report Scope: In this report, the market has been segmented based on deployment type, organization size, application, end-use industry and geography.The report provides an overview of the global market for marketing analytics and analyses market trend. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market...
This IDC study presents estimated 2020 customer data platform (CDP) software revenue shares in a total market valued at $1.3 billion. IDC expects significant change in the structure of the CDP market now that several major IT vendors including Adobe, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, SAP, SAS, and Teradata are in market. These companies do not...
Customer experience is the accumulation of a customer’s experiences throughout his/her journey with a supplier across functions, products and services, and various touchpoints.The analyst evaluates the customer experiences of the telecommunications sector in the Philippines, examining the critical factors influencing customer behavior throughout...
189 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Management Decision Market to Reach $10.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Management Decision estimated at US$4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$10.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 14.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
280 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Content Marketing Software Market to Reach $14.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Content Marketing Software estimated at US$4.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$14.3 Billion by 2027, growing at aCAGR of 17.3% over the period 2020-2027....
The artificial intelligence in marketing market in APAC is expected to reach US$ 26,023.61 million by 2028 from US$ US$ 3,652.85 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 32.4% from 2021 to 2028. Understanding the audience in real-time allows personalization of the customer’s ad experience, which is very important nowadays....
The artificial intelligence in marketing market in MEA is expected to reach US$ 7,312.42 million by 2028 from US$ 1,159.26 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 30.1% from 2021 to 2028. Cloud computing is reducing the entry barrier for smaller companies seeking to profit from compute-intensive business analytics that...
The artificial intelligence in marketing market in North America is expected to reach US$ 35,863.11 million by 2028 from US$ 5,192.21 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 31.8% from 2021 to 2028. Many companies have realized the platform’s tremendous potential and are using it for ecommerce, customer support, marketing,...
The artificial intelligence in marketing market in SAM is expected to reach US$ 11,291.23 million by 2028 from US$ US$ 1,728.64 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 30.7% from 2021 to 2028. Understanding the audience in real-time allows personalization of the customer’s ad experience, which is very important nowadays....
Social Media Usage
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.