Global Metals and Mining - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2024
- January 2021 •
- 45 pages •
- Report ID: 6072730 •
- Format: PDF
Global Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The global metals & mining industry had total revenues of $2,558.8bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- Production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 10,069.7 million metric tons in 2019.
- The value of the global metals & mining industry declined by 1.9% in 2019, after two years of strong double-digit growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalmetals & mining market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global metals & mining market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Global metals & mining market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global’s metals & mining market?