Summary "Foodservice - Regional Insights and Trends” published provides extensive insight and analysis of the regional expressions of health, sustainability and digital lifestyles trends in foodservice on a regional scale, identifying the opportunities for operators.
The Sustainability & Ethics, Health and Digital Lifestyles mega-trends have become ever-more relevant in foodservice on a global scale.As the pandemic spread, it has forced global economies to rely more on digital technology to provide consumers with deliveries and takeaways, and consumers have become more focused on their health and the environmental consequences of the food they’re ordering.
This report analyzes these trends in respect to their regional impacts and variations.
The report includes -
- Key global megatrends
- Global and regional volume and value by profit channel
- Key regional threats and opportunities
- Short Case studies looking at how trends inform regional foodservice, including plant-based diets, cultured meat, ecoSPIRITS and more
Scope - On a global scale, consumer and government concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, health, climate change, resource scarcity and moving online are universal. These megatrends express themselves in different ways across different regions.
- In 2021, the Sustainability & Ethics mega-trend had the most influence on the purchases of Generation Y (Millennials). Generation Y are considered to be a driving force for societal change, encouraging manufacturers to act responsibly, highlighting a key audience to target with sustainable and ethical offerings.
- Brands can enhance their perceived social and environmental responsibility by creating products with sustainable, biodegradable formulations, or utilizing food waste productively. During the pandemic, the largest increases in this sentiment were reported in Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa regions.
- Cooking at home became much more prevalent in Europe, prompting consumers to seek out "in-speriences".
- North America saw greater coverage of ethical and plant-based diets, including at the Superbowl.
Reasons to Buy - Consumer Insight focused analysis of regional trends in foodservice and what it means for operators as well as the market as a whole.
- Learn about core drivers of the market shifts and how these are likely to play out in the future from a consumer insight perspective.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered from key developments in the market.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The vertical farming crops market was valued at US$ 239.90 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 1,021.33 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.0% from 2019 to 2027. Vertical farming is mainly the production of plants grown in vertical layers, stacked horizontal, or other three-dimensional configurations.Most...
Driving through: Industry competition will likely keep prices low, cutting into overall revenue growth Abstract Fast Food Restaurants in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Fast Food Restaurants industry has grappled with consumer preferences shifting away from unhealthy foods as well as a saturated...
87 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
The emergence of COVID-19 and subsequent lockdown and social distancing measures introduced by the government in an attempt to control the spread of the virus, had a strong negative impact on Mexican consumer foodservice in 2020, forcing many outlets to close.
Consumer Foodservice in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the...
The North America mezcal market accounted US$ 326.29 million in 2019, and is expected to reach US$ 521.11 million by 2027, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2020–2027. Mezcal beverage is, in essence, a Mexican distilled spirit that is made from the agave plant (traditionally, it is known as maguey).However, while all...
The Saudi Arabia Full-Service Restaurants Market is projected to register a CAGR of 13.14% during the study period (2020-2025). - The country’s consumers, including the high number of expats and tourists, are tilted toward western-style casual dining, especially the European and US cuisines. Consequently, the American casual dining...
Scope of the Report The report entitled “Global Foodservice Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2021-2025 Edition)” provides a detailed analysis of the global foodservice market with analysis of market by value, growth and segments. The report also includes analysis of the food service market by value at the regional...
Foodservice Global Industry Guide 2016-2025
Global Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including...
The global mezcal market was valued at US$ 727.11 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 1,136.55 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027. Mezcal beverage is made from the agave plant (traditionally, it is known as maguey).The big difference between the Mezcal and Tequila is the way agaves...
Thawing out: A return to restaurant activity and consumer spending will help revive revenue Abstract Walk-in & Cabinet Cooler Manufacturing With the resurgence of the nonresidential construction industry and improved performance of downstream markets, revenue for the Walk-in and Cabinet Cooler Manufacturing...
30 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2021
Full-service restaurants recorded the second strongest decline in terms of value sales after bars/pubs in 2020, due to the pandemic-induced lockdown and social distancing measures imposed in Mexico, which meant that restaurants were unable to offer customers eat-in services. In order to avoid closure during this period, full-service restaurants...
Full Service Restaurant
Online Retail Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.