Asia-Pacific Make-up Sector to 2025 - Market Size, Growth Analysis, Challenges and Future Outlook
Summary Asia-Pacific was the largest market in the global make-up sector, accounting for a share of 34.7% in 2020 when it registered sales of US$17,734.7 million. Of all the high potential countries in the region, China was the largest market in terms of both value and volume sales in 2020, while South Korea is forecast to record the highest value and volume CAGR over 2020-2025. E-retailers was the largest distribution channel, followed by department stores. L’Oréal S.A., Shiseido Company Limited, Kao Corporation, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Amorepacific Corporation are the leading companies in the Asia-Pacific make-up sector, accounting for a combined value share of 44% in 2020.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific make-up sector, analyzing data from 26 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following - - Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various make-up by category across high-potential countries in the Asia-Pacific region. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across the Asia-Pacific region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling make-up manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in the Asia-Pacific region. It also provides a better understanding of how a certain manufacturer achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Asia-Pacific region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific make-up sector in 2020. It covers distribution channels: e-retailers, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, health & beauty stores, direct sellers, and others, which includes parapharmacies/drugstores, convenience stores, chemists/pharmacies, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, and other retailers
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2020-2025) for various pack materials, pack type, closure, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of make-up.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to the Asia-Pacific make-up sector.
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector to 2025
The global make-up sector was valued at US$51.1 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.60% during 2020-2025 to reach US$64 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global make-up sector, with...
Opportunities in the Eastern European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Opportunities in the Western European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector
Americas was the second largest region with a value share of 34.5% in the global make-up sector in 2020, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.16% during 2020-2025. Face make-up was the largest category accounting for US$5,968.2 (33.8% of the...
The false eyelashes market is expected to grow from US$ 1,377.28 million in 2021 to US$ 2,046.61 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028. False eyelashes are artificial eyelashes used to add volume to or extend the natural eyelashes.They are made from human hair, animal hair & fur, or a synthetic...
The French beauty and personal care products market was valued at USD 11,202.58 million in 2020, and it is projected to register a CAGR of 0.87% during the period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 pandemic has put pressure on the demand and supply balance of France. Disruptions in the supply chain pose a significant challenge, as demand decreases...
Germany Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The German make-up sector was led by the eye make-up category in value terms in 2020, while the nail make-up category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Parapharmacies/drugstores is the leading channel...
Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Germany - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Germany - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Make-Up Remover market in Germany. Make-Up...
Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Mexico - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Mexico - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Make-Up Remover market in Mexico. Make-Up...
Poland Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Poland make-up sector is led by the eye make-up category in both value and volume terms in 2020.The nail make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025.
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.