The Ukraine oil and gas is a strategically important industry for the government, which has been making all attempts to gain independence from foreign oil and gas imports. The COVID-19 pandemic hit Ukraine particularly hard in the fourth quarter of 2020, with the cases rising dramatically. With a raging pandemic, Ukraine’s economy also contracted by 5.5% in 2020, though it is expected that the economy will bounce back in 2021.
The COVID-19 pandemic is likely to affect Ukraine’s oil and gas industry on the demand side, as the nationwide lockdown and recession have impacted fuel usage across all sectors. With a decline expected in all oil and gas sectors in the short term, oil and gas companies are likely to bounce back in the longer term.
Ukraine remains an important transit country for oil and gas from Russia to other European markets. Though the country has relatively vast gas reserves, the country has relied on Russia for most of its natural gas requirements. In recent years, however, Ukraine has been actively seeking to diversify its oil and gas supplies due to growing political tensions with Russia. Keeping with this, in early 2019, the government launched a series of licensing rounds and opened a public tender for 12 blocks. However, it is essential now that the government’s fiscal policies remain stable for the industry to attract foreign players.
Aruvian Research presents an in-depth analysis of the Oil and Gas Industry of Ukraine in its research report Oil and Gas Industry in Ukraine – Forecast and Analysis 2021. The report covers the following data:
• An in-depth coverage of the energy industry in Ukraine by sectors (Electricity, Coal, Heat Transmission and Distribution), Oil, Natural Gas).
• Market structure of these segments, energy interconnections and regional energy markets, regulatory landscape, energy efficiency, and energy security in Ukraine are examined. We also look at the reliability of Ukraine’s energy sector and the emergency response policies of the government.
• To understand the Ukrainian oil and gas industry situation, it is essential to look at the oil and gas sector in Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries. The report includes an overview of CEE’s oil and gas industry, including a forecast up to 2029.
• A Porter’s Five Forces Strategic Analysis of the European Oil and Gas Industry is included that looks at the bargaining power of buyers and suppliers, competitive rivalry in the industry, and the threat of new entrants and industry substitution.
• Coming to the analysis of the oil and gas industry in Ukraine, the report includes statistics from 2018 to 2029. An industry overview is followed by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Ukraine’s oil and gas industry. Upstream exploration, along with a comprehensive look at the 2019 licensing rounds and major upstream projects, is included. Refining capacity, the market for refined fuels, and oil trade statistics are all included.
• Data from upstream gas production and consumption, shale gas market, and gas trade statistics are also included in the report.
• We take an up-close view of the Ukrainian regulatory framework governing the oil and gas industry, followed by a SWOT analysis of the sector.
• Ukraine is often plagued by an aging infrastructure in the oil and gas industry, and we dedicate a section to explore the oil and gas infrastructure in Ukraine through oil refineries and pipelines and gas pipelines.
• Competition in the industry, along with an in-depth analysis of the major player, Naftogaz Ukrainy, is included.
A detailed forecast of the Ukrainian oil and gas industry completes this comprehensive analysis.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Leak detection market for oil & gas is valued at USD 2.1 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.0 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2020 to 2025. Several projects pertaining to the oil and gas pipelines have been undertaken globally, and a significant number of projects are being planned owing to the...
Southeast Asia oil and gas EPC market is estimated to register a CAGR of less than 1% during 2020-2025. The increasing share of natural gas in the energy mix is expected to be a primary driver for the growth of EPC market in many emerging markets in Southeast Asia. On the flip side, players continue to face a myriad of challenges, which result...
The global non-destructive testing equipment market was valued at USD 14,099.26 million in 2019, and it is projected to be worth USD 30,312.98 billion by 20245, registering a CAGR of 6.0% during the period 2020-2025. The introduction of stringent government safety regulations across different regions, due to an increase in failure incidents...
Oil and Gas BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Oil and Gas Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the...
Oil and Gas in Germany
Oil & Gas in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and...
Oil and Gas in Japan
Oil & Gas in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics...
Oil and Gas in Singapore
Oil & Gas in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics...
OGAnalysis, one of the leading research and consulting service providers for the oil and gas industry, recently published the “Indonesia Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025”. The premier report provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing Indonesia oil and gas industry. Amidst downfall in...
Iran Oil & Gas Report 2014 from Investment & Research (I&R) a comprehensive overview of the Iran oil & gas sector. The report gives five year forecasts of Iran production and consumption of crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas from 2014. It analyses and forecasts each of the oil and gas segments in Iran including upstream sector,...
Oil And Gas
Natural Gas Production
Crude Oil Demand
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.