Air Freight in Asia-Pacific - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- March 2021 •
- 49 pages •
- Report ID: 6096217 •
- Format: PDF
Air Freight in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air.
- The Asia-Pacific air freight sector had total revenues of $47,283.0m in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2016 and 2020.
- 2020 has been a very bad year for the air freight sector due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Store closures and massive disruptions in global supply chains due to COVID-19 damaged the air freight sector’s value and volume in 2020
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the air freight market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific air freight market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific air freight market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific air freight market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Asia-Pacific’s air freight market?