Opportunities in the Eastern European Make-Up Sector to 2025
Summary This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Eastern Europe held a value share of 5.2% in the global make-up sector in 2020, it is projected to grow at a steady rate of 3.87% (CAGR) over the period 2020-2025. In volume terms, the make-up sector in Eastern Europe region accounted for 8.8% share globally in 2020 and is projected to reach 536.3 million units in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 1.25% during 2020-2025. Russia was the largest market in terms of both value and volume share in 2020. Turkey is expected to record the fastest growth in terms of volume CAGR of 4.46%, over the forecast period. The top five companies in the East European make-up sector accounting for a share of 46.2% in 2020, of which L’Oréal S.A. held a share of 19.2%, with presence in all categories. It was followed by Natura &Co and Oriflame Cosmetics S.A. which accounted for shares of 9.1% and 7.9%, respectively. Coty, Inc. and Yves Rocher International held 6% and 4% shares, respectively, while private labels held a smaller value share of 1.5% in 2020. Direct Sellers was the leading distribution channel in the Eastern Europe make-up sector, with a value share of 25.5% in 2020. Rigid plastics was the most commonly used pack material in the Eastern Europe make-up sector with a 77.5% market share.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Eastern Europe’s make-up sector, analyzing data from 20 countries in the region.
It includes analysis on the following - - Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates the changing share of value consumption in the various make-up by categories across high-potential countries in Eastern Europe. It also provides - Risk-Reward analysis of four countries in Eastern Europe based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic trends, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling make-up manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in Eastern Europe. It also provides a better understanding of how certain manufacturers achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in Eastern Europe, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in Eastern Europe’s make-up sector in 2020. It covers the following distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, on-premise, and others, which includes department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, and other retailers.
- Packaging Analysis*: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2015-2025) for various pack materials, pack types, closure types, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of make-up.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to Eastern Europe’s make-up sector.
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, that can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector to 2025
The global make-up sector was valued at US$51.1 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.60% during 2020-2025 to reach US$64 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global make-up sector, with...
Opportunities in the Western European Make-Up Sector to 2025
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Western European make-up sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels,...
Opportunities in the Americas Make-Up Sector
Americas was the second largest region with a value share of 34.5% in the global make-up sector in 2020, and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.16% during 2020-2025. Face make-up was the largest category accounting for US$5,968.2 (33.8% of the...
Asia-Pacific Make-up Sector to 2025 - Market Size, Growth Analysis, Challenges and Future Outlook
Asia-Pacific was the largest market in the global make-up sector, accounting for a share of 34.7% in 2020 when it registered sales of US$17,734.7 million. Of all the high potential countries...
The French beauty and personal care products market was valued at USD 11,202.58 million in 2020, and it is projected to register a CAGR of 0.87% during the period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 pandemic has put pressure on the demand and supply balance of France. Disruptions in the supply chain pose a significant challenge, as demand decreases...
34 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• May 2021
Colour cosmetics has taken one of the greatest hits during COVID-19, as retail store closures, home working environments and a lack of social interaction has limited the need for such products. Throughout 2020, eye make-up has remained somewhat more insulated, with consumers looking to accentuate their eyes when wearing face masks and during...
Chile Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Chile make-up sector is led by the eye make-up category in value and volume terms in 2020.Furthermore, the eye make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025.
Malaysia Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Malaysian make-up sector is led by the lip make-up category in value terms and the nail make-up category in volume terms in 2020.Furthermore, the eye make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value growth and the...
Sweden Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Swedish make-up sector is led by the eye make-up category in both value and volume terms in 2020.The nail make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025.
Health & beauty...
Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Australia - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Make-Up Remover (Skincare) Market in Australia - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Make-Up Remover market in Australia. Make-Up...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.