Australia Iron Ore Mining to 2025 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19
Summary "Australia Iron Ore Mining to 2025 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" provides a comprehensive coverage on the Australian iron ore mining industry. It provides historical and forecast data on iron ore production, reserves by country, production by company, exports and iron ore prices. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the country’s iron ore industry such as demand from end use sectors including steel, construction and automotive industries. It further profiles major iron ore producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects.
Australia was the world’s largest iron ore producer, with 917.3Mt in 2020, which was down by a marginal 0.2% over the previous year - this was largely attributed to the operational disruption caused by tropical cyclones Blake and Damien during the first quarter of 2020. In February 2020, the landfall of tropical cyclone Damien severely impacted iron ore mining in the Pilbara mining region. In addition, the outbreak of COVID-19 further disrupted operations, although the impact was minimal compared to other countries, since the virus was effectively controlled by the Australian government. Looking ahead, according to The analyst estimates, over the forecast period (2021-2025), the country’s iron ore production is expected to post a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2%, to reach 1,050.8Mt in 2025.
Scope - The report contains an overview of the Australia iron ore mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the Australia iron ore mining industry.
- It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, competitive landscape, major operating mines, major exploration, and development projects.
Reasons to Buy - Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of COVID-19 on Australian iron ore industry
- To gain an understanding of the Australian iron ore mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on Australian iron ore production
- To identify key players in the Australian iron ore mining industry
- To identify major active, exploration and development projects in Australia
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: