Executive Summary The Global Connector Market was valued at USD 62.73 billion in the year 2020. The global connector market is witnessing lucrative growth due to rapid urbanisation along with an increase in demand for consumer electronic devices, high usage of automation technology across various sectors. The continuous rise in demand of electric vehicle in Asia Pacific region is driving the demand of industrial products from last few years. The recent technology promises substantial reduction in maintenance costs, which is why it is received by a significantly large number of buyers hailing from diverse industrial backgrounds.
Owing to low production cost in Asian countries backed with rising industrialisation, manufacturers are investing in economies such as India and China which is propelling the market growth. Positive outlook towards automobile and electronic sector coupled with rapid industrialisation across developed and emerging economies will drive the Connector market size.
The market is also expected to register major growth in demand post COVID-19 pandemic situation attributable to the slightly improving demand for vehicle in August 2020, as several leading manufacturers started production of trucks and electric vehicles. Additionally, growth in the automotive industry due to technological advancements, rise in population, and increase in consumer goods demand are major factors expected to drive the Connector market during the forecast period.
Growth in the automotive industry due to technological advancements, rise in population, and increase in consumer goods demand are major factors expected to drive the Connector market during the forecast period.
The significantly growing semiconductor industry has propelled the PCB connector market demand in the last few years. The PCB connectors are primarily categorised into three types which includes wire-to-board for linking individual wires to PCBs, cable-to-board for aligning circular or ribbon cable to PCBs and board-to-board for connecting two or more PCBs together.
The market is majorly driven by growing electronics content in automotive like infotainment and safety systems and rising disposable incomes in emerging and developed countries. Nowadays, vehicles are equipped with heavy electronic components to control critical systems including airbags, GPS navigation etc. With rapidly increasing technology, the usage of electronic components in automobiles is also increasing. Growing demand for automotive safety requires sophisticated automotive sensors which are anticipated to increase demand for automotive connectors.
Scope of the Report • The report presents the analysis of Connector market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyses the Connector Market by Product (PCB Connectors, I/O Connectors, Circular Connectors, Fiber Optic Connectors, RF Coaxial Connectors, Others).
• The report analyses the Connector Market by End User (Automotive, Telecom, Transportation, Industrial, Computer & Peripherals, Others).
• The Connector Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA) and By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, China, India, Japan, South Korea).
• Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, product, end user. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include TE Connectivity, Amphenol, Aptiv PLC, Japan Aviation Electronics, 3M, AMETEK, Prysmian Group, Yazaki, ABB Ltd., Molex.
Key Target Audience
• Manufacturers of PCBs
• Connector Vendors
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary The Global Smart Education Market was valued at USD 372.05 Billion in the year 2019. Increasing number of schools and higher education institutions that have adopted smart devices in modern classrooms will significantly influence global smart education market growth in near future. The other factors driving...
89 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Aug 2016
The telecommunications (telecom) industry is a part of the information and communication technology industry. The industry is primarily engaged in operating and providing access to facilities for the transmission of voice, data, text and video. The Americas was the largest geographic region in the telecom market in 2015, accounting...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.