Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector to 2025
Summary Asia-Pacific ranked second highest in the global wine market in 2020, with a value share of 26.1%. It accounted for value and volume sales of US$81,948.9 million and 3,589.5 million liters, respectively, in 2020. Still wine was the largest category in value terms in 2020, followed by the sparkling wine category. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Asia-Pacific wine sector in 2020, with a volume share of 26.8%, followed by food & drinks specialists. Glass was the most widely used pack material in the Asia-Pacific wine sector in 2020, accounting for a volume share of 92.9%. Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Co Ltd, Tonghua Grape Wine Co., Ltd, Dynasty Fine Wines Group Limited, Accolade Wines and Yantai Weilong Grape Wine Co., Ltd were the leading players in the wine sector.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific wine sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Asia-Pacific wine sector, analyzing data from 26 countries in the region. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market Environment: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by category.
- High-Potential Countries’ Analysis: Indicates changing share of value consumption in the various wine by category across high-potential countries in Asia-Pacific. It also provides Risk-Reward analysis of four countries across Asia-Pacific based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic trends, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Country Deep Dive: Provides the overview, demographic analysis, and key trends across high-potential countries.
- Success Stories: Provides some of the most compelling wine manufacturers, brands, products, and marketing campaigns in Asia-Pacific. It also provides a better understanding of how certain manufacturers achieved success in the sector, and insights.
- Competitive Environment: Provides an overview of leading companies in Asia-Pacific, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Distribution Analysis: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Asia-Pacific wine sector in 2020. It covers the following distribution channels: hypermarkets & supermarkets, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, convenience stores, on-premise, department stores, cash & carries & warehouse clubs, and other retailers.
- Packaging Analysis: The report provides percentage share (in 2020) and growth analysis (during 2015-2025) for various pack materials, pack types, closure types, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack liters) of wine.
- Challenges and Future Outlook: Provides the challenges and future outlook pertaining to the Asia-Pacific wine sector.
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading companies in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Wine Chocolate Market by Wine Type (White Wine, Red Wine, and Others), Form (Solid and Liquid), and Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, and Online Stores): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021–2030 The global wine chocolate market size was valued...
The Global Cooking Wine Market size is expected to reach $405.1 Million by 2027, rising at a market growth of 6% CAGR during the forecast period. Cooking wines are manufactured with the aging of grapes, sherry, Marsala, rice, and among others. This wine is beneficial in the preparation of soups, ketchup, sausages, chicken, splits, and numerous...
Port Wine Market by Type (Tawny and Ruby), Price Point (Premium and Mass), and Sales Channel (On Trade and Off Trade): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030 Port wine is a type of fortified desert wine made primarily in the Douhro valley of Portugal. Because of its sweet and pleasant flavor,...
134 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2021
This study focuses on China’s Imported Wine market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Tonic Wine Market by Product Type (Magnum, Buckfast, Sanatogen, and Mandingo), Distribution Type (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, and Online stores), and Application (Household and Food services): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021–2030 The global tonic wine market...
Opportunities in the Global Wine Sector to 2025 Summary The global wine sector was valued at US$313.5 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 6.75% during 2020-2025 to reach US$434.5 billion by 2025. Western Europe represented the largest region for the global wine sector, with a value...
Opportunities in the Western European Wine Sector to 2025 Summary Western Europe was the largest market in the global wine sector with value sales of US$130,192.4 million, accounting for a share of 41.5% in 2020. In 2020, the top five companies in the Western European wine sector accounted for a...
Spirited growth: A recovering economy is expected to boost consumer spending and per capita expenditure on alcohol, supporting industry growth Abstract Online Beer, Wine & Liquor Sales Revenue for the Online Beer, Wine and Liquor Sales industry has skyrocketed over the five years to 2019, due in part...
Wine and Spirits Market - Overview, Consumer Behavior and Market Trends Summary Overall, the alcoholic beverage industry has a significantly adverse impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic.Via both on- and off-trade channels, spirits volume sales were impacted heavier than wine. However,...
The Cooking Wine market report analyses companies, market size outlook across types, applications, countries along with competitive strategies, trends, drivers, opportunities and market developments. The base year for the study is 2020 and the forecast period is from 2021 to 2028. The global Cooking Wine market is poised to register...
Real Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.