Global Military Rotorcraft Market to 2031 - Market Size and Drivers, Major Programs, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
Summary The global military rotorcraft market is valued at US$21.8 billion in 2021. The cumulative market for global military rotorcraft is estimated at US$253.1 billion over the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to garner a share of 30.2% of the total global military aircraft market during 2021-2031. Countries such as India and China are contributing in significant terms to the growth of the military rotorcraft market in this region. The market is anticipated to be driven by the ongoing global turmoil, internal and external security threats, fleet replacement programs, modernization strategies, and territorial disputes around the world. Apart from emerging economies in the Middle East and South Asian regions which are witnessing increasing defense expenditure due to regional power struggles and territorial disputes, countries in North America and Western Europe are also expected to increase their defense outlays after years of budget cuts and sequestration measures, presenting global military aircraft manufacturers with greater opportunities in the coming decade.
The expenditure on military aircraft has been slightly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, but is witnessing a strong comeback on both the supply and demand sides.OEMs have started working on their normal schedules and are under pressure to deliver rotorcraft to their customers on the updated timelines.
There has also been an increase in the defense budgets of countries such as China, Japan, India, and others, with few program cancellations across the globe.
In terms of segments, the attack helicopter segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, followed by the utility helicopter segment. The maritime helicopter segment is expected to account for the third largest expenditure over the forecast period, followed by transport helicopter, multi-mission helicopter, and training helicopter segments respectively.
Key Highlights - The global military rotorcraft market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.38% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of six categories: attack helicopter, utility helicopter, maritime helicopter, transport helicopter, multi-mission helicopter, and training helicopter.
- The global military rotorcraft market over the forecast period is expected to be led by Asia-Pacific with a share of 30%, followed by North America and Europe respectively. The Middle East, Africa, and Latin America together are anticipated to account for the remaining market share.
- Attack helicopter is expected to be the largest segment of the military rotorcraft market over the forecast period.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup’s, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
Scope In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: Detailed analysis during 2021-2031, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: Insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the existing military rotorcraft projects being executed and planned worldwide. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2021-2031.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global military rotorcraft market. It provides an overview of key players, their strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons to Buy - Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military rotorcraft over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military rotorcraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global rotorcraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military rotorcraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top rotorcraft providers around the world. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This study covers the world outlook for ultralight aircraft across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative...
Summary Rapidly changing global security scenario and the growing importance of unconventional missions and urban warfare have resulted in change of roles for helicopters in the modern warfare strategies. Unlike their traditional roles, rotorcrafts are being used as part of the comprehensive mission parameters, which calls for...
118 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Mar 2018
About Rotorcraft Flight Control System A flight control system is an integral part of the helicopter or rotorcraft operating mechanism. It is used for operating, controlling, and maintaining the aerodynamic flight of the platform. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global rotorcraft flight control system market...
124 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Mar 2018
About rotorcraft avionics The word avionics is portmanteau of aviation and electronics. Rotorcraft avionics comprise electromechanical elements and electronic devices, which are used for the platform operation. They include equipment for communication; cockpit display; control, monitoring, and navigation systems; and...
Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2018-2028 Summary Global military rotorcraft market is expected grow at a CAGR of 4.28%, to value US$30.7 billion by 2028. The cumulative global expenditure on military rotorcraft over the forecast period is estimated at US$271.7 billion. The demand for rotorcraft...
General Aviation Aircraft
Road Passenger Transport Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.