Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 188.8.131.52) - Drugs In Development, 2021
- August 2021 •
- 191 pages •
- Report ID: 6149326 •
- Format: PDF
Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 184.108.40.206) - Drugs In Development, 2021
According to the recently published report ’Histone Deacetylase 1 - Drugs In Development, 2021’; Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 220.127.116.11) pipeline Target constitutes close to 39 molecules. Out of which approximately 31 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 18.104.22.168) - Histone deacetylase 1 is an enzyme encoded by the HDAC1 gene. The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the histone deacetylase family and is a component of the histone deacetylase complex. It also interacts with retinoblastoma tumor-suppressor protein and this complex is a key element in the control of cell proliferation and differentiation. Together with metastasis-associated protein-2 MTA2, it deacetylates p53 and modulates its effect on cell growth and apoptosis. It plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events.
The report ’Histone Deacetylase 1 - Drugs In Development, 2021’ outlays comprehensive information on the Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 7, 1, 17 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 7 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Hematological Disorders, Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Infectious Disease and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Follicular Lymphoma, Colorectal Cancer, Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Mycosis Fungoides, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Burkitt Lymphoma, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Essential Thrombocythemia, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), HER2- Breast Cancer, Liver Cancer, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Marginal Zone B-cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Melanoma, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Pancreatic Cancer, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Transitional Cell Cancer (Urothelial Cell Cancer), Unspecified B-Cell Lymphomas, Adenocarcinoma Of The Gastroesophageal Junction, Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), Alzheimer’s Disease, Anal Cancer, Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL), Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma (AITL)/Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy, B-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia), Basal Cell Carcinoma (Basal Cell Epithelioma), Becker Muscular Dystrophy, Beta Thalassaemia, Bladder Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bone Disorders, Cervical Cancer, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Type II, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), CNS Lymphoma, Cognitive Disorders, Colon Cancer, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Gallbladder Cancer, Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer, Gliosarcoma, Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Hemoglobinopathies, High-Grade Glioma, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Ischemia Reperfusion Injury, Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Cancer), Liver Fibrosis, Lung Adenocarcinoma, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Merkel Cell Carcinoma, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Myelofibrosis, Natural Killer Cell Lymphomas, Neuroblastoma, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC or Nuclear Protein in Testis Midline Carcinoma), Ovarian Cancer, Parkinson’s Disease, Pediatric Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Penile Cancer, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Polycythemia Vera, Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis (Post-ET MF), Prostate Cancer, Rectal Cancer, Recurrent Medulloblastoma, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Renal Cell Carcinoma, Rhabdomyosarcoma, Sezary Syndrome, Sickle Cell Disease, Skin Cancer, Solid Tumor, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, T-Cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia), T-Cell Lymphomas, Unspecified Cancer, Unspecified Central Nervous System Disorders, Ureter Cancer, Urethral Cancer and Vulvar Cancer.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 188.8.131.52)
- The report reviews Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 184.108.40.206) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 126.96.36.199)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 188.8.131.52) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope