In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Brazil Crawler Excavator Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report
The Brazil crawler excavator market size was at 6,799 units in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.26%.
The Brazil crawler excavator market is expected to show incremental growth of 2,623 units. Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sany, Volvo Construction Equipment, and Kobelco are some of the key vendors in the Brazil crawler excavator market. CAIXA, a Brazilian commercial bank, planned to invest BRL 43 billion (USD 8.2 billion) in the real estate industry, fueling the demand for Brazil crawler excavator market. In Brazil, the crawler excavator market is expected to generate solid revenues in the coming years.
BRAZIL CRAWLER EXCAVATOR MARKET INSIGHTS
• Excavators used in the construction industry accounted for the largest market share of around 46.4%, followed by the mining industry with 20.7%.
• >201 HP gross power excavators accounted for the highest market share of around 63.0% in 2020.
• The government’s ambitious economic strategy involves increasing infrastructure spending to over USD 65 billion per year by 2022, which will fuel the demand for the Brazil construction equipment industry.
• Over the next few years, Brazil is anticipated to see steady development in green buildings. This prediction is based on the rapid growth of green certifications, which has resulted in a reasonably mature industry.
• Medium excavators accounted for the largest share of around 39.2% because of their growing popularity.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE REPORT
• By switching to intelligent systems driven by IoT and data analysis for service, networking, and sustainability, the crawler excavator industry is transitioning to a more innovative industry.
• In Brazil, the rental business is growing rapidly. With most OEMs offering rental services in this space, most of the rental equipment in Brazil is dominated by unorganized players in the Brazil crawler excavator industry.
• A majority of OEMs have their manufacturing facilities in Brazil, so they rely primarily on local distributors and dealers for the sale of crawler excavators.
The report considers the present scenario of the crawler excavator market in Brazil and market dynamics for the forecast period 2021?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the volume and value sales with segment analysis of the Brazil crawler excavator market.
BRAZIL CRAWLER EXCAVATOR MARKET - SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
• Mini crawler excavators are majorly used in small construction activities in urban areas, as such equipment is compact and can be flexibly moved in small areas. The construction industry largely drives the demand for mini excavators in Brazil.
• Surface mining makes significant use of small or medium excavators. Strip mining operations to shift overburden above coal and tar-sand mining employ large excavators.
Market Segmentation by Excavator Type and Operating Weight
• Mini (>6 tons)
• Small (6-24 tons)
• Medium (25-40 tons)
• Large (above 40 tons)
Market Segmentation by Application
Market Segmentation by Gross Power
• 61-101 HP
• 102-200 HP
• >201 HP
BRAZIL CRAWLER EXCAVATOR MARKET - VENDOR LANDSCAPE
Civil construction firms and heavy equipment manufacturers can close large contracts while contributing to the country’s growth. Manufacturers are making operational advances in their excavator motors, hydraulic systems, structure, tracks, and cab construction to improve fuel efficiency and competitiveness. Heavy construction machines manufacturers introduce several machines with great fuel efficiency.
• Volvo Construction Equipment
• Big Rentz
• Scaffold King Rentals, Inc
• Complete Outdoor
• One Source
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT?
This report is among the few in the market that offers outlook and opportunity analysis forecast in terms of-
• Volume (Unit sales)
o Excavator Type and Operating Weight
o Gross Power Output
• Value (USD)
o Excavator Type and Operating Weight
o Gross Power Output
• Gain competitive intelligence about the economic scenario, advantages in Brazil, major projects and investments, market dynamics, and share.
• Examples of latest technologies
• Get presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data.
• Enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
• Gain expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on value/volume growth projections of the Brazil crawler excavator market share
• Complete supply chain analysis
• Get COVID-19 impact analysis of the industry.
• Company Profile of 15 major vendors
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. At what CAGR is the Brazil Crawler Excavator market projected to grow in the forecast period (2021-2027)?
2. What are the segments covered in the Brazil Crawler Excavator market report?
3. Who are the top players in the Crawler Excavator market in Brazil?
4. What are the recent technologies for the Crawler Excavator market in Brazil?
5. What are the key factors driving the Brazil Crawler Excavator growth?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Philippines Crawler Excavator Market Report The Philippines crawler excavator market to grow at a CAGR of 7.97% during the period 2021-2027. With the intense competition in technology and design, excavator makers are marketing their devices...
The Global Testing, Inspection, and Certification market was valued at USD 200.16 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 286.2 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.4%, during the period of 2021-2026.? Owing to the significant outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic across the world, the market witnessed a short-term decline in demand....
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Vietnam Crawler Excavator Market Report Vietnam crawler excavator to grow at a CAGR of 9.84% during the period 2021-2027. The fast recovery of countries such as China, Korea, and Japan from the pandemic situation is the major factor helping...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this France Crawler Excavator Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report The France crawler excavator market size will be valued at USD 1437.1 million, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.27% by volume during 2021-2027 The...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Mexico Crawler Excavator Market Strategic Assessment & Forecast Report Mexico excavator market size will be valued at USD 573.21 million and to reach a volume of 6874 units by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.88% by volume...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Colombia Crawler Excavator Market Report The Colombia crawler excavator market size will be valued at USD 168 million and to reach volume of 1982 units by 2027, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.39% by volume during 2021-2027. COLOMBIA...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Malaysia Crawler Excavator Market Report Malaysia crawler excavator market to grow at a CAGR of 7.84% during the period 2021-2027. The growing demand for green buildings is expected to boost the need for crawler excavators. The government...
The global construction elastomers market size was USD 5.1 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2021 and 2026. Elastomers are natural or synthetic polymers having elastic properties. These materials are made of polymers, which are joined by chemical bonds, acquiring a final slightly crosslinked...
The global Construction & demolition waste market is estimated to be USD 26.6 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 34.4 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2026. The global market is primarily driven by increasing construction activities and inclination of governments toward sustainability in various regions across the...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Japan Crawler Excavator Market Report Japan crawler excavator market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.08% during the period 2021-2027 Japan is planning to enhance its network in the Kansai area and also establish Osaka Training Center...
Earth Moving Equipment
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
Net Migration Rate
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.