Smith & Nephew Nine Months 2021 Review and Outlook--Strategic SWOT Analysis, Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Orthopedics Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.
The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs, including:
- Latest organizational and management developments
- Acquisitions and divestitures
- Marketing tactics
- Financial results
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Strategic directions
The objectives of the report include:
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities vis-à-vis their major competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement the organizations’ internal competitor information gathering efforts with objective analysis, data interpretation and insight.