Executive Summary The Global Hybrid Vehicle Market was valued at USD 146.34 Billion in the year 2020. Surging global production of Automobile and Consumer Electronic and the increasing incorporation of Hybrid Vehicle are the significant elements stimulating the market expansion. With the increased disposable income in highly populated countries such as China, Japan and India, the adoption of Parallel Electric Powertrain technology has also improved significantly. The advancements in Hybrid Vehicles and the increased use of electronics devices drive the Hybrid Vehicle market. Furthermore, the increasing penetration of Hybrid Vehicles in the Passenger and Commercial vehicle industry and the budding automation in manufacturing industries will further propel the market in the coming years.
The Mild Degree of Hybridization of Hybrid Vehicle witnessed growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years and in the forecast period due to the imperative role being played because of the factors such as the higher concentration of OEMs and ODMs across industries. During 2021-2026, Hybrid Vehicle Market is anticipated to grow at an increased rate of intensifying government regulations in various parts of the world.
Parallel Electric Powertrain Technology in Hybrid Vehicle is expected to hold a very larger market share of the Hybrid Vehicle Market than other Electric Powertrain in the segment. Moreover, increasing demand of new Electronic Technology in the world has been anticipated to propel thrust in the sales of Hybrid vehicles in the future.
Amongst the regions, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest regional share in the global Hybrid Vehicle market in 2026. Key factors driving the robust growth rate of the Asia Pacific region include rising urban population, disposable income, increasing manufacturing activities in different countries, the rise in the demand for automobile manufacturers to improve quality by eliminating errors and reducing variability for better visibility and assistance is a major factor driving the Hybrid Vehicle market growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Scope of the Report • The report presents the analysis of the Hybrid Vehicle Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyses the Hybrid Vehicle Market by Value (USD Billion).
• The report analyses the Hybrid Vehicle Market by Volume (Thousand Units).
• The report analyses the Hybrid Vehicle Market by Degree of Hybridization (Mild, Micro, Full).
• The report analyses the Hybrid Vehicle Market by Electric Powertrain (Parallel, Series).
• The report analyses the Hybrid Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle).
• The Global Hybrid Vehicle Market has been analysed By Region (America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa) and By Country (United States, Canada Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Norway, China, Japan, India).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Degree of Hybridization, by Electric Powertrain, by Vehicle Type, by region.
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new Type development. The companies analysed in the report include: Toyota Motor Corporation, Ford Motor Corporation, Nissan Motor, Honda, Volvo Group, BYD Company Limited, Volkswagen, Renault SA, Hyundai Motor Company, Daimler AG.
Key Target Audience
• Hybrid Vehicle Manufacturers and Vendors
• Automotive Companies/OEMs
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global self-driving cars market size is projected to grow from 20.3 million units in 2021 to 62.4 million units by 2030, at a CAGR of 13.3%. Safety features are an important prerequisite for automotive customers across the world. Governments across the world have mandated the incorporation of features such as lane departure warning (LDW)...
The Global Impregnating Resins Market size is evaluated at USD 1387 million in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period (2021-2026). COVID-19 has negatively affected the market in 2020. The automotive sector suffered a huge setback because of the pandemic. Global leaders in automotive production,...
The global process oils market is valued at 4,578 kilo tons and is expected to witness a healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of around 3%, through the forecast period. COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the market, negatively in 2020. According to International Trade Centre’s December 2020 report, retail sales were projected to be down...
The dimethyl carbonate market is projected to grow from USD 847 million in 2021 to USD 1,148 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2026. Rising demand for lithium-ion batteries from electronics industry to drive the dimethyl carbonate market. Based on application, the battery electrolyte segment is projected to grow at the highest...
Executive Summary The Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Market was valued at USD 169.95 Billion in the year 2020. Growth in the Electric Vehicles Market is mainly driven by growing environmental concerns and the active steps taken by various governments towards zero emission laws, thereby reducing the carbon emissions in the...
The global smart electric drive market size is projected to grow from USD 915 Million in 2021 to USD 4,245 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 35.9%. Factors such as increasing demand for electric vehicles around the world, growing demand for smart electric drive equipment due to their higher vehicle efficiency, lower parts weight and compact size...
The global electric vehicle wiring harness market is expected to grow from US$ 2,398.5 million in 2021 to US$ 7,167.0 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.9% from 2021 to 2028. The expanding demand for hybrid and electric vehicles and increasing electrification of vehicles are the primary factors driving the global...
The Electric Vehicle Fluids market is projected to reach USD 8,644 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 31.2% from USD 749 million in 2021. The major factor driving the demand for electric vehicle fluids is an increase in electric vehicle production. With the growing concern over tailpipe emissions and their harmful effects on the environment, stringent...
The electric vehicle (EV) market was valued at USD 171.26 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 725.14 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of around 27.19% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the electric vehicle market is inevitable, as it affected almost every other...
Automotive filters market post COVID-19 is estimated to grow from USD 19.5 billion in 2021 to USD 23.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. Factors contributing to growth of automotive filters market can be attributed to stringent emission and fuel economy regulations. Moreover, advancement in filtering technology...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.