Italy Packaging Industry - Market Assessment, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
Summary The packaging industry in Italy is set to witness growth between 2020 and 2025, growing from 77.4 billion units in 2020 to 81.6 billion units by 2025, at a CAGR of 1.1%. Rigid plastic was the largest pack material, largely used in food industry. Convenience, low cost, and less weight attributes made rigid plastics the most sought-after packaging material.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Italian packaging market. It includes market overview, growth analysis by pack material and industry, pack material growth analysis by industry and sector, analysis by pack material, and trends, case studies, and future outlook.
Scope This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Packaging industry in Italy, as part of our coverage of the industry across 50 countries.
It includes analysis on the following - - Market overview: Provides an overview of the usage of different packaging materials across different industries in terms of the number of units, packaging share and growth rates during 2015-2025, in addition to key packaging innovations for key industries in each of the categories analyzed
- Growth in use of pack material by sector: Provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various pack materials across sectors during 2020-2025
- Key pack materials: Includes data and analysis — number of units (millions), growth rates — for five pack materials viz. rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass, paper & board, flexible packaging and others (other than the afore mentioned five types) during 2020-2025. It also covers:
- Pack sub-type: Includes aerosol - metal, box - rigid plastic, carton - carton board, box - liquid packaging board, box - other material, foil - aluminum, pod - paper, flexible plastic, tray - aluminum, tube - flexible plastic, other flexible packaging pack types - all sub-types, HDPE, PET etc.
- Pack type: Includes aerosol, bag-in-box, bag/sachet, blister pack, bottle, box, bubble top, can, carton - folding, carton - liquid, clamshell, etc.
- Closure material: Includes metal, plastic, glass, natural cork, synthetic cork, other
- Closure type: Includes cap, crown, dispenser, film, flip / snap top, foil, lever closure, plastic tie, prize off, screw top, sports cap, stopper, twist off
- Primary outer material: Includes flexible packaging, board, rigid plastic, other
- Primary outer type: Includes bag, blister pack, carton - folding, shrink wrap, sleeve, other
Reasons to Buy - Manufacturers and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
- This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
42 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2021
Sweden’s approach to managing the pandemic was far more relaxed than that seen in other European countries. Unlike its neighbours, Sweden did not impose major lockdown restrictions on household due to COVID-19, instead recommending that its citizens took measures such as maintaining social distancing, limiting travel and not hold gatherings...
The global stretch sleeve & shrink sleeve labels market size is projected to grow from USD 14.4 billion in 2021 to USD 18.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6%. Growth in the stretch sleeve & shrink sleeve labels market can primarily be attributed to the increasing population, developing economies and GDP, increasing awareness, and increasing...
The global packaging robots market is expected to grow from US$ 3,945.43 million in 2021 to US$ 8,448.21 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.49% during 2021–2028. Packaging is a critical procedure in manufacturing facilities, especially those that produce goods for the consumer market.The installation of a robotic...
Organic Substrate Packaging Material Market Review 2021 and Strategic Plan for 2022 - Insights, Trends, Competition, Growth Opportunities, Market Size, Market Share Data and Analysis Outlook to 2028 Organic Substrate Packaging Material Market Market Overview Organic Substrate Packaging Material Market...
Rigid Bulk Packaging Market Review 2021 and Strategic Plan for 2022 - Insights, Trends, Competition, Growth Opportunities, Market Size, Market Share Data and Analysis Outlook to 2028 Rigid Bulk Packaging Market Market Overview Rigid Bulk Packaging Market market is expected to register an attractive...
The PET Packaging market is expected to reach USD 74.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.93% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. Packaging is moving from rigid to flexible packaging, as there have been many exciting new product developments, which have helped to demonstrate to consumers the true potential of flexible packaging. Key...
The market for paperboard packaging is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.76% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). Major factors driving the market studied are the growth in e-commerce sales and the increasing demand for folded carton packaging. Key Highlights Paperboard is a thick paper-based material that...
46 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2021
In a country known for food and drink-focused socialising, lockdown restrictions arising from COVID-19 resulted in a slump in on-trade sales in 2020 due to the closure of horeca establishments. The effect of this was exacerbated by a collapse in the tourism industry. Packaging in Italy report offers insight into key trends and developments...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2021
Global Converted Flexible Packaging Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the converted flexible packaging market and it is poised to grow by $ 21.73 mn during 2022-2026, progressing at a CAGR of 3.79% during the forecast period. Our report on the converted flexible packaging market provides a holistic analysis,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.