In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Healthcare Cybersecurity Market Report
The healthcare cybersecurity market was valued at USD 9.52 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 24.1 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 16.70%.
HEALTHCARE CYBERSECURITY MARKET OVERVIEW
The Healthcare sector is experiencing a paradigm shift due to many factors. New models of care are evolving, the focus is shifting from illness to wellness, and costs continue to climb amid growing demand for personalized, long-term care and the need for patients to participate in care management. The major factors propelling the growth of the global healthcare cybersecurity market are the increasing use of technology, the growing data privacy issues, and the growing acceptance of cybersecurity in emerging economies. Collaboration between private and public sectors to strengthen cybersecurity is also a factor driving the demand in the healthcare cybersecurity market.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the healthcare cybersecurity market-
• Significant Investments by Public & Private Players • The growing use of Digital Platforms for Telehealth Consultation • Increasing Partnerships & Collaborations • Rising Data Privacy Issues due to the Shift Towards Digitalization • Increased Data in Healthcare • Growing Acceptance & Technological Advancements
• On the mergers and acquisitions side in the global cybersecurity industry 9 deals dominated by USD 1 billion, including McAfee’s USD 4 billion acquisition by STG, Auth0’s USD 6.4 billion acquisition by Okta, and Proofpoint’s USD 12.3 billion acquisition by Thoma Bravo. • Collaboration between public and private sectors in cybersecurity matters seems unavoidable, especially when considering the private sector, in general, owns and operates a large part of a country’s infrastructure. For instance, in 2017, the public-private partnership Cyber NYC was introduced.
The study considers a detailed scenario of the present healthcare cybersecurity market and its market dynamics for the period 2021?2026. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
HEALTHCARE CYBERSECURITY MARKET SEGMENTS
The healthcare cybersecurity market report includes a detailed segmentation by:
• Threat Type • Security Type • Deployment Type • End-user • Geography
HEALTHCARE CYBERSECURITY MARKET SEGMENTATION • With the increased adoption of bringing your own device (BYOD) policies in the healthcare industry, organizations are required to improve their efforts to protect healthcare data from phishing. • Outdated infrastructure security can lead to cybersecurity vulnerabilities like patch management, configuration management, failures in access controls, encryption of data, and website security. This is driving the demand for network security in the healthcare cyber security market.
Segmentation by Threat Type • Malware o Ransomware o Virus o Others • Phishing • Others • Denial of Service
Segmentation by Security Type • Network Security • Application Security • Others • Cloud Security • Critical Infrastructure Security
Segmentation by Deployment Type • On-Premises • Cloud-Based
GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS • North America: In 2020, the number of hacking incidents reported in healthcare climbed, jumping to 42%. This is one factor that drove market demand in recent times in the US healthcare cybersecurity market. During the pandemic, cyber-crimes were enhanced as cybercriminals took advantage of the crisis which caused immense disruption to the healthcare sector at that time when it was facing massive patient care demands. • Europe: In April 2018, the European Commission (EC) announced a conclusive communication that involved a complete overview of previous actions taken to promote the digitalization of health and several commitments to drive digital transformation in the region. This will drive the growth of cybersecurity companies in the region.
Segmentation by Geography
• North America o US o Canada • Europe o UK o Germany o France o Italy o Spain • APAC o Japan o China o South Korea o India o Australia • Latin America o Brazil o Mexico o Argentina • Middle East & Africa o Turkey o South Africa o Saudi Arabia
• The key players in the healthcare cybersecurity market are Cisco Systems Inc., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), McAfee Corp, Inc, and Palo Alto Networks. • The adoption of IoT, application security, application of AI, and machine learning is helping the vendors to improve their delivery of cybersecurity solutions. • Many companies adopt inorganic ways of growth like acquisitions. For instance, recently McAfee successfully acquired TunnelBear which is a consumer VPN provider, and Skyhigh which is a leader in cloud access security broker (“CASB”).
• Cisco Systems Inc. • Intel Corporation • International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) • McAfee Corp • Palo Alto Networks
1. What is the market size and share of the global healthcare cybersecurity market? 2. What are the major factors driving the demand for healthcare cybersecurity services? 3. What are the segments covered in the healthcare cybersecurity market? 4. Which region has the highest growth rate in the healthcare cybersecurity industry? 5. Who are the top players in the healthcare cybersecurity market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The autotransfusion devices market is expected to grow from US$ 1,000.26 million in 2021 to US$ 1,331.99 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2028. Rapid increase in chronic diseases, rise in transplants, and difficulty in obtaining blood groups across the globe are driving the growth of the market....
The US healthcare/hospital food services market is projected to reach USD 22.8 billion by 2026 from USD 13.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the increasing prevalence of and awareness about chronic diseases, growing focus on improved patient food experience,...
Executive Summary According to the report, the Global Bracing and Support (B&S) Market is projected to display impressive growth during 2022–2027. The Global Bracing and Support (B&S) Market was valued at USD 4433.83 Million in the year 2021 with the North American region leading the regional market share. The key factors...
The Live Cell Imaging market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.29% during the forecast period with a market size of USD 1,801.89 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2,766.27 million by 2027. The COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on the market as there were supply chain disruptions due to lockdown. However, the increasing...
The Healthcare Cyber Security Market registered a CAGR of 19.9% over the forecast period 2022 - 2027. While cyber-attacks are the principal factor amongst the drivers of growth in the healthcare cybersecurity market, data breaches might be in the run. The increasing number of healthcare institutions are expected to take to these cybersecurity...
The global healthcare cognitive computing market reached a value of US$ 3.60 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach a value of US$ 11.04 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 19.20% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well...
The healthcare virtual assistants market is projected to reach US$ 5,310.31 million by 2028 from US$ 684.07 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.01% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing adoption of healthcare virtual assistants amid the COVID-19 pandemic and growing users of smartphone globally with rising healthcare-associated...
The Global Hyperspectral Imaging Market (henceforth referred to as the market studied or HSI market) was valued at USD 154.20 million in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 359.10 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 15.96% from 2022 to 2027 (henceforth referred to as the forecast period). The adoption of hyperspectral imaging has started...
The global healthcare cyber security market reached a value of US$ 12.35 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach a value of US$ 32.84 Billion by 2027 exhibiting a CAGR of 17.10% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2022
Major players in the biosimulation market are Certara, Dassault Systèmes, Schrödinger Inc., Simulations Plus Inc., Rhenovia Pharma, Insilico Biotechnology AG, Genedata AG, Entelos Inc., Physiomics plc, Rosa & Co. LLC., In silico biosciences Inc., INOSIM Software, LeadInvent Technologies, Nuventra Pharma and Archimedes. The global biosimulation...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.