USVs – Changing the paradigm in naval warfare
Unmanned Surface Vehicles will revolutionize naval warfare in the near future as new, larger categories are being developed. They are evolving from tools that can carry out a number of tasks to systems capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy in a joint, network-centric environment. The USV market is still at its early stages, which offers significant opportunities.
The developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI) enable the transition in the use of USVs in highly complex scenarios, that include collaborative operations with manned platforms. In a near-peer confrontation, this will allow manned vessels to control swarms of large displacement, weaponized USVs that will overwhelm an opponent’s defenses. Practically, the concept of distributed lethality will expand exponentially revolutionizing the face of naval warfare.Market Forecast’s report “Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV) for Defense and Security – Market and Technology Forecast to 2030” examines, analyzes and analyzes the impact of the dynamics shaping the USV market and forecasts the market in the 2022-2030 period. It analyzes the developments geographically, focusing on the biggest markets in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. The US, Europe and certain APAC countries are the steam engines of the USV market due to the significant RandD funds being invested and the procurement programs that have been implemented. The report also analyzes the current and future technologies related to the USV market and how they can be employed.
In this report we have we have segmented and forecasted the market per region, end-use and spending type.
Covered in this report
- Global market share assessments for the 2022-2030 period.
- Market share assessments per segments and regions between 2022 and 2030.
- Snapshot on global security issues, defense budgets, spending patterns and how these affect the procurement of USV systems.
- Market Dynamics: An insight on the latest technological developments in the USV market and which countries are leading the USV market and are in position to absorb the new technology while introducing a new modus operandi.
- Roles for all types: Insight on how USV systems can fit in a military or security concept of operations and how they form a revolution in military affairs.
- Main military USV technology trends.
- Market Trends: Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations for those that decide to move into the market at this early stage and stay ahead of the competition.
- Profiles for the leading companies, including financial information, strategic alliances and recent contract wins.
Reasons to buy
- Outline key investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the USV market market over the next eight years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen the readers’ understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify market strategies, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Allocate resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by military planners of different countries within the USV market.
- Make successful business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) for Defense and Security - Market and Technology Forecast to 2030
- Global Naval Sensors - Market and Technology Forecast to 2029
- Global Military Batteries - Market and Technology Forecast to 2029
- Global Mine Countermeasures (MCM) - Market and Technologies Forecast to 2029
- Global Undersea Warfare Systems - Technology and Market Forecast to 2028
- Global Submarines and MRO - Technology and Market Forecast to 2027