In the coming years, a number of wars will be waged via computers, servers, and digital weapons. Commonly, cyber technology will have dual functions: attack/defense, peaceful/aggressive, legal/illegal. A large number of cyber operations use computer administration tools that have multiple uses. In these cases, the difference lies in the intent of the user, not the capability of the cyber tool. The global military cyber weapon market is dominated by companies based in the United States, Israel and EU.The report “Cybersecurity - Market and Technology Forecast to 2030” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of cybersecurity technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years (2022-2030) in the cybersecurity industry. It also examines the cyber security markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Throughout the report we show how cybersecurity solutions are used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including “steady-state”, emergence of new military cybersecurity technology.
There are six (6) major segments in this report:
- Security Type
- End User
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the various military cybersecurity tech market during 2022-2030, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence on new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Define and measure the Global Cybersecurity market
- Financial forecast of the Global Cybersecurity market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Analyze the effect of unpredictable, but realistic factors on the market
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Cybersecurity industry over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military cyber weapon business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the military cyber weapon market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
- Global Edge Computing for Defense and Aerospace - Market and Technology Forecast to 2029
- Global Artificial Intelligence for Defense - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028
- Global Military Robots and Autonomous Systems - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028
- Global Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) - Market and Technology Forecast to 2027
- Global IoT Security - Market and Technology Forecast to 2027
- Global Big Data Analytics In Defense and Aerospace - Market and Technology Forecast to 2026