In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Artificial Turf Market Report
The artificial turf market is expected to reach a volume of 2863.56 million square feet and a revenue of USD 12.68 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.75% by revenue during the forecast period.
The emergence of hybrid technology and artificial turf with anti-bacterial properties & natural components, including cork and others, is leading to the development of the market. The growth is attributed to the constant innovation by the artificial turf players in the market and the development of an upgraded product with better features and functionality. The application of the product is no longer limited to just sports but has expanded to other areas like landscaping purposes for indoor and outdoor settings. The vendors are increasingly emphasizing the usage of biodegradable materials to develop eco-friendly solutions. Moreover, the advent of recyclable products and customized products offers significant growth opportunities to the top artificial turf manufacturers in the industry.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the artificial turf market –
• R&D Activities and Advancement in Technologies • Growing Need for Environmental Protection • Increasing Participation in Sports • Cost-Effectiveness in Long Run • Greater Resiliency in All Weather Conditions
• Increasing the participation of women will positively impact the artificial turf industry growth Special initiatives are being taken to encourage women’s participation in sports. For instance, the UK government is implementing several initiatives, such as organizing women’s sports conferences to create awareness about the benefits of sports and fitness activities. • The low maintenance cost of artificial turf as it eliminates the need for pesticides, fertilizers, and irrigation, is driving demand in the artificial grass market. Artificial turf does not require mowing, eliminating the need to purchase expensive lawnmowers. • The property of Artificial turfs to withstand extreme weather conditions is driving the global artificial grass turf market. For instance, artificial turf prevents the sports arena from getting muddy in the rainy season, while it prevents grass freezing in winters.
ARTIFICIAL TURF MARKET SEGMENTS
The artificial turf market is segmented by-
• Installation Type • Fiber Base Material • Application • Infill Material • Pile Height • Distribution Channel • Geography
ARTIFICIAL TURF MARKET SEGMENTATION • The global artificial turf market for flooring installation will witness an absolute growth of 52.76% during the forecast period. The development is attributed to the expanding artificial turf installation on flooring across various areas. Also, the government of different developing countries such as China, India, and others is increasingly making investments to construct public parks and recreational facilities, which is expected to push the demand for artificial turf for flooring installation. • Polyethylene-based artificial turf is non-porous, preventing it from holding odors, making it one of the best artificial turf on the market. It also allows to quickly wash down the waste, thereby avoiding the growth of bacteria. It can also enable the turf to withstand higher temperatures and is suitable for high-traffic areas. Therefore, it is gaining high prominence in various sports fields that are highly intense such as football, rugby, and others.
• Petroleum Based • Plant & Mineral Based • Sand Based
Market Segmentation by Pile Height
• Long (>40mm • Medium (20-40mm) • Short (<20mm)
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
• Offline • Online
• Europe: European region accounted for the highest share in the artificial turf industry. The high share is attributed to the wide adoption of the product among various end-users such as hospitality, airports, corporate offices, and others. The aviation sector is also supporting the industry across the region. The presence of many airports and the construction of new ones are expected to boost product demand.
Market Segmentation by Geography
• Europe o UK o Germany o Russia o France o Rest of Europe • APAC o China o Japan o Australia o India o Rest of APAC • North America o US o Canada • Middle East & Africa o Saudi Arabia o UAE o Rest of MEA • Latin America o Brazil o Mexico o Rest of Latin America
• The key players in the artificial turf industry are Controlled Products, Shaw Industries, SportGroup, Tarkett, TenCate Grass Group, and Victoria PLC. • The key players heavily invest in research and development to launch innovative products. Tarkett has over 150 employees dedicated to the R&I center, one of the largest artificial turf companies. • Fostering partnerships with other vendors in high-demand regions will benefit smaller vendors in the market.
1. What is the market size of the global artificial turf market? 2. What are the key trends driving artificial turf sales? 3. Who are the leading players in the artificial turf industry? 4. Why is demand for rubber infill materials high in the Artificial turf industry? What is the demand outlook for the North American artificial turf market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Construction Composite Market size is evaluated at USD 17,157.38 million in 2020 and is projected to register a CAGR of ~6.14% during the forecast period (2021-2026). The market was negatively impacted by COVID-19 in 2020 as the pandemic across the world has severely impacted international trade and hampered several industries...
Construction Market Size, Trends and Growth Forecasts by Key Regions and Countries, 2022-2026 Summary Having made good progress in recovering from the severe downturn recorded in 2020 amid the widespread disruption caused by restrictions imposed to contain the spread of COVID-19, the global construction...
The global silica market is estimated at 458.22 million tons in 2022. The market is projected to register a CAGR greater than 6% during the forecast period (2022-2027). In 2021, the demand for silica surged due to the increase in construction projects across the globe. The increasing usage of high-quality concrete is expected to drive...
The global hygroscopic building material market size is projected to grow from USD 818 million in 2022 to USD 1,120 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2022 and 2027. Rising demand from emerging markets and growth of construction industry globally are expected to offer significant growth opportunities to manufacturers of hygroscopic...
The global floor grinding tools market size is projected to grow from USD 124 million in 2022 to USD 155 million by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2022 to 2027. The growth of the floor grinding tools market is attributed to their high demand in griding, polishing and burnishing applications. Demand for commercial spaces such as offices, shopping...
The construction adhesive tapes market is estimated to be USD 2.5 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2022 and 2027. The increasing demand for construction adhesive tapes in building & construction projects is one of the most significant factors projected to drive the growth of the construction...
The global concrete restoration market size is estimated to be USD 15.0 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 20.4 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.2%. The high growth of concrete restoration can be attributed to the growing number of construction repair projects globally due to the rising population, rapid urbanization, and increased...
The global testing, inspection, and certification market (henceforth, referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 209.78 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 306.92 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.62%, during the period of 2022-2027 (henceforth, referred to as the forecast period). Key Highlights The...
326 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2022
China’s demand for Boilers and Accessories has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
290 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2022
China’s demand for Mineral Raw Materials has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.