"ICT services will account for 25% of operator business revenue in Italy by 2025."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Italy for businesses of all sizes. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report contains:
- forecasts for operator services to businesses of all sizes
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also provides short profiles of operators that are active in the business market in Italy including CoopVoce, Fastweb, Iliad, Irideos, PosteMobile, Telecom Italia, Tiscali, Vodafone and WindTre.
- Micro (0–9 employees)
- Small (10–49 employees)
- Medium (50–249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset voice
- Handset messaging
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections up to 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s, and at least 1Gbit/s
- Pay TV
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management