The report considers the present scenario of the Spain construction equipment market and market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2028. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the volume and value sales with a segment analysis of the Spain construction equipment market.
The Spain Construction Equipment Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.19% during 2022-2028.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS IN THE REPORT
• Spain is the largest market for Forklift in the world; the equipment is extremely flexible, cheaper, and can be used to lift and move various materials over short distances, which makes it extremely popular in the Spain construction market.
• Various civil engineering works and residential projects prompt demand for telematics in excavators in the market. The real estate and affordable housing projects support the demand for large tower cranes in Spain.
• The infrastructure investment in 2021 will drive the construction industry’s growth. The government’s focus on renewable energy resources for power generation is attracting major FDI inflows in 2021.
• As per January 2022, the Ecological Transition Ministry is processing 697 renewable energy projects, including 467 solar parks, 211 wind farms, 2 hydro-electric proposals and 17 hybrid plants. These increasing projects are expected to increase the demand for earthmoving equipment in the renewable energy sector.
• The surge in infrastructure development projects across Spain such as Punta Norte Residential Complex ($220 million), Palencia-Aguilar de Campoo High-Speed Railway Line Palencia Norte-Amusco section ($114 million), Sinova Wastewater Treatment Plant ($72 million) and Sabinar Photovoltaic Complex 252 MW ($213 million). The Hydraulic infrastructures had an investment of $740.1 million in 2021, to which $102.5 million will be added in 2022, which will be invested through public entities and state-owned companies.
• As per the State Budget contemplates, the water quality infrastructure for the Hydrographic Confederations and National Parks as an investment of $785.6 million had increased its budget by 11%, with a forecast of $44 million for 2021.
SPAIN CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTATION • The Material Handling segment is the largest in Spain construction equipment market, followed by earthmoving and road construction equipment. Forklifts and Excavators have been the fast-growing segments. The demand for excavators and forklifts is expected to rise due to various government investments in infrastructure development, growth in renewable energy, and the country’s construction industries.
• Backhoe Loaders
• Motor Graders
• Other Earthmoving Equipment (Others loaders, Bulldozers, Trenchers)
Road Construction Equipment
• Road Rollers
• Asphalt Pavers
Iran construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.06% during 2022-2028 KEY INSIGHTS OF THE IRAN CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET • The material handling equipment has the largest share in Iran compared to earthmoving & road construction equipment. • Government investment in road construction,...
The construction machinery telematics market was valued at USD 1,092.38 million in 2021 and is estimated to surpass a net valuation of USD 2,148.17 million, registering a solid CAGR growth rate of 12.04% during 2022-2027. The market studied is driven by the growing demand for machinery efficiency from consumers. The high surge in the...
Belgium construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.04% during 2022-2028 KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BELGIUM CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET • In 2021, the Earthmoving segment accounted for the largest share in Belgium Construction equipment, with excavators as a sub-segment holding the largest share....
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this China Construction Equipment Strategic Assessment and forecast Market Report Arizton’s report considers the present scenario of the Columbia construction equipment market and market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2028. It covers a detailed...
The Poland construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.20% during 2022-2028 Poland construction equipment market share by units is expected to reach 43,683 by 2028. Polish government investment in infrastructure development projects and European Union funding under the recovery & resilience program are some prominent...
The Sweden construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.38% during 2022-2028 According to Arizton Advisory & Intelligence, around 35,000 units of construction equipment are expected to be sold by 2028 in Sweden. The growth in construction equipment is majorly driven by Government investment in public infrastructure,...
South Korea construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.13% during 2022-2028. The market for construction equipment in South Korea is expected to grow during the forecast period due to South Korea’s electricity market reforming to net-zero and factors such as growth in the e-commerce sector and government efforts...
Argentina’s construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.16% during 2022-2028 The Argentina construction equipment market is expected to grow significantly due to increased funds by Inter-American Development Bank and World Bank for new roads, rail, ports, and utilities. Foreign companies are investing in the mining...
The Portugal construction equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.21% during 2022-2028. Government investment in infrastructure, real estate & transport industries under National Development Plan 2030 drives the demand for construction equipment in Portugal. KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PORTUGAL CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT...
The global construction equipment market is expected to grow from US$ 126,062.8 million in 2022 to US$ 223,451.1 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.0% from 2022 to 2028. Public–private collaboration is a joint venture between the government and the private sector to build a public infrastructure.In this collaboration,...
Construction Equipment Revenue
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.