Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, By Resin Type, By Product Type, By End User Industry, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027
- May 2022 •
- 78 pages •
- Report ID: 6276166 •
- Format: PDF
Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, By Resin Type (Virgin Polycarbonate and Polycarbonate Regrind), By Product Type (Polycarbonate Sheets, Polycarbonate Films, Polycarbonate Fibers, Polycarbonate Blends, Polycarbonate Tubes and Others), By End User Industry (Electrical & Electronics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Aerospace & Defense, Medical Equipment, Optical Devices, Packaging, Agriculture and Others), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027
Vietnam polycarbonate market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period.The market growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for environment-friendly and high-performance engineered plastics and the rising need for lightweight roofing products across different industrial sectors such as automotive, construction, etc.
Besides, increasing infrastructural development projects, increasing popularity of polycarbonate against conventional materials, such as glass and acrylic, and growing commercialization of the bio-polycarbonate are driving the growth of the Vietnam polycarbonate market. The rapidly expanding electronics industry has led to increased adoption of polycarbonates to make numerous corresponding equipment such as switching relays, sensor parts, LCD sections, smartphones, etc., due to their lightweight and high impact strength, which is anticipated to boost the growth of the Vietnam polycarbonate market. Besides, the growing application of polycarbonate sheets in the manufacturing and fabrication of glow signboards and ID cards and the increase in the number of construction projects have led to the growth of the Vietnam polycarbonate market in the coming years. Rapid industrialization and the growing need for lightweight and impact- and shatter-resistant products are also contributing to the growth of the Vietnam polycarbonate market. Moreover, various technological advancements, such as the development of augmented reality, virtual reality-based devices, sensors, drones, etc., are contributing to the adoption of polycarbonates, which is aiding their market growth.
Vietnam polycarbonate market is segmented based on resin type, product type, end-user industry, region, and company.Based on the product type, the market is divided into Polycarbonate Sheets, Polycarbonate Films, Polycarbonate Fibers, Polycarbonate Blends, Polycarbonate Tubes, and Others.
The polycarbonate sheets segment is anticipated to register the highest growth in the forecast period due to their high demand in numerous applications such as hood lighting, industrial shops, lamp boxes, roof lights, and others.
Covestro Vietnam, Thai Polycarbonate Co. Ltd, SABIC Vietnam Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Engineering Corporation, Everroof Vietnam Co., Ltd., Gutta Vietnam Joint Stock Company, Lyon Plastic Co., Ltd., and Onduline Vietnam, etc. are some of the leading players in the Vietnam polycarbonate market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
• To outline, classify and estimate the Vietnam Polycarbonate market on the basis of resin type, product type, end user industry and regional distribution.
• To study and forecast the market size of the Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, in terms of value and volume.
• To project the size of Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, in terms of value and volume, with respect to key resin types such as Virgin polycarbonate and Polycarbonate regrind.
• To analyze the size of vietnam Polycarbonate market, in terms of value and volume, with respect to key product types such as Polycarbonate Sheets, Polycarbonate Films, Polycarbonate Fibers, Polycarbonate Blends, Polycarbonate Tubes and Others.
• To understand the regional market structure of the Vietnam Polycarbonate market.
• To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the Vietnam Polycarbonate market.
• To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the Vietnam Polycarbonate market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, plant capacity, government policy and investments, in the Vietnam Polycarbonate market.
• To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of Polycarbonate in Vietnam.
The analyst performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study.Initially, the analyst sourced a list of leading Polycarbonate manufacturers across Vietnam.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies.While interviewing, the company personnel were also enquired about their key products, manufacturing plant location, prices of products and competitors.
Through this technique, the analyst was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst examined the resin types, product types, end user industries, distribution network, and regional presence of all major Polycarbonate manufacturers across the country.
The analyst calculated the market size for Vietnam Polycarbonate Market using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for standard resin types (Virgin polycarbonate and Polycarbonate regrind) were recorded and forecast for the future years. The analyst sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as directories, databases, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
• Polycarbonate Manufacturers and Suppliers
• Research organizations and consulting companies
• Trade Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to Polycarbonate
• Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
• Industry associations
• Market research and consulting firm
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as Polycarbonate manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers.
In this report, the Vietnam Polycarbonate Market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, By Resin Type:
o Virgin polycarbonate
o Polycarbonate regrind
• Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, By Product Type:
o Polycarbonate Sheets
o Polycarbonate Films
o Polycarbonate Fibers
o Polycarbonate Blends
o Polycarbonate Tubes
• Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, By End User Industry:
o Electrical & Electronics
o Building & Construction
o Aerospace & Defense
o Medical Equipment
o Optical Devices
• Vietnam Polycarbonate Market, By Region:
o North Vietnam
o Central Vietnam
o South Vietnam
Competition Benchmarking: Benchmarking of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, production plants, market pricing, sales footprint, target customer types, etc.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Polycarbonate market.
With the given market data, we offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Channel Partner Analysis
• Detailed list of distributors and dealers across Vietnam.
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
• List of major customers of Polycarbonate and List of current suppliers of Polycarbonate.